V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You cannot upload pictures into the gallery from a web hosted image station such as Imagevent.com? It looks like I need to have the
actual picture on my hard drive in order to place it on the gallery?!
Just curious.. All my photos are at work on my system.. I only have access to my web hosted pictures from home! Thanks. Nickp.

ps- Check out the paint job change! Wadda ya think?
I just picked her up from the shop. Swapped paint sets (I just got this Tangerine set from an auction on ebay), added a White Bros. adjustable lowering kit , which I set at 1 inch lower and swapped the drap pipes out for the 2into1 (boy this deuce runs way stronger with the 2into1).

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
nickp said:
You cannot upload pictures into the gallery from a web hosted image station such as Imagevent.com? It looks like I need to have the
actual picture on my hard drive in order to place it on the gallery?!
Just curious.. All my photos are at work on my system.. I only have access to my web hosted pictures from home! Thanks. Nickp.

nickp, I don't know if you can upload images from the net. But, you can go to the image on the net and right click on it and save it to your hard drive and then upload it to the photo gallery for sure.

Nice paint on the new metal. I liked the old paint also.

later,

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Nice.....looks great both ways,Nick!

Thanks for the pics.

As far as your uploading question, I dunno,I'm not the one to ask about 'puter stuff. Hopefully more knowledgeable members can help ya out.
guido

·
Registered
903 Posts
Nice bike, paint looked great before and even better now.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think instead of swapping out sheetmetal you should have gotten another deuce in orange! Then you could ride whichever one you are in the mood for:D (man I wish I could win the lottery) Looks good bro and yes it does look faster:)
Sheepboy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts