V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, stupid question. Is there a web site I can see these pipes? Anyone have anything to say about them, good/ bad??

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Exhaust Forum--Python III's

Good question, Top.

I ran Python II's on a FXR. I don't have personal experience with Python III's. However, I know several friends who run them on Dyna's. The pipes sound GREAT! The owners are very happy with the sound and added zap.

Oh, I'm going to move your post over to the Exhaust Forum.

·
963 Posts
My Deuce has p-III's on it. They are very throaty sounding. Not too load at idle, but really holler when you throttle it up. Sound levels off while cruising. The baffles are not removable. Hope this helps-Rob

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!! What I'm looking for is a web page so I can check them out. I don't have my bike yet, but when it does come in I want it to be ready! I've looked at the Vance & Hines and like them but they don't have the "look" I'm looking for. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks again!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just do a Google search for Python exhaust. You'll come up with some sites that sell them and have pictures and description. I had Python IIIs on an '00 Heritage (carb). I thought they were great. They weren't slipons, they were one piece from the cylinders back. I had the tapered pipes. Also had the snakeskin heatshields. Sounded real good and didn't discolor. Had a lot of compliments. I don't think they make slipons for a Road King, otherwise I'd have some now.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll do that.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts