V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a set of Python 3 for my Wide Glide, I'll keep ya posted on what type of sucess I have with them.

gator

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll be real interested in your experiance with these pipes. I recently put a pair on my 1999 95 CID Superglide. It is clear from dyno tests that I am hurting bad in my low - mid range. I get hesitation and have even fouled plugs. I'm looking around once again for a different set of pipes & am considering the white bros e series tuneable exhausts.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gumpstump, I'll let ya know what I experience. I should have the bike in a few weeks.

A buddy of mine has them on his 2003 road king an so far so good.

gator13

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep, I broke down and ordered a complete WB E-Series 2-1 system & should have it sometime next week. I'll let ya know if these tunable pipes show any improvements over the Python 3s.

Gump

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picking up tomorrow

Stump, my bike is in and ready, I'm picking it up tomorrow, I'll let you know what I think of the Python III's

·
963 Posts
Hey Y'all
I have the p-3's on my 2001 deuce. At first I thought they were too quiet. But now I like them alot. They are nott too loud at idle, but when you crack open the throttle they really sound good. They have that really deep sound that carries a long way. They are nice at cruising speed as well. -Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts