V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2000 deuce with 10" pull back drag bars on it. i would like to change them out to a smaller size 8" or 6". i'am trying to get that low streched out look in the front. with the bars i have now it looks tall and skinny. i also have a 1" tank lift on it should i leave it on or take it off to get the look i want? and which size will make it look the best. thanks and any comments will be great.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Low look = tank lift? Don't think that's going to work.
6" rise bars are obviously lower than 8" or 10". You'll give up some pull back, but you didn't say anything about comfortable.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i'am trying to get that low streched out look in the front.

i also have a 1" tank lift on it should i leave it on or take it off to get the look i want?
I cannot find a "scratching head" smiley to illustrate my thoughts.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just got the bike and the guy that had it had this set up. i'am trying to get rid of the tall skinny look by procces of elimantion. just trying to find out what i need to get rid of and what i need to buy.or if i can keep some of that i all ready have.

·
Banned
139 Posts
sounds like you have the 1in. bars. Go with the 1 1/2 bars. Makes a huge difference in look. As far as the rise, it is your decision. I have pullback drag bars with an 8in rise and it looks great and is real comfortable

1 - 5 of 5 Posts