V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
If we gotta wear helmets
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Tecumseh Michigan man killed a dutch student in a train station in the Netherlands after he failed to find a soldier to kill to protest the war.

Breitbart story

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
"He hates soldiers, and says that the army kills people, so it would be legitimate if he were also to kill someone . . . from the American military - or from its NATO allies," Gremmen said in a telephone interview.

Sad thing is he didn't kill a soldier from the American military or from NATO. I say slit him from groin to throat with an axe and let him go on his way. Fair is fair.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
geoffreyt said:
I say slit him from groin to throat with an axe and let him go on his way. Fair is fair.
Yes indeed that would be good, maybe we give the dead mans loved ones potato peelers and salt shakers and let them go to town on the jerk!

-2$en#e-

·
If we gotta wear helmets
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
geoffreyt said:
Sad thing is he didn't kill a soldier from the American military or from NATO. I say slit him from groin to throat with an axe and let him go on his way. Fair is fair.
I'm hoping you don't mean it would be ok if he had found a soldier instead of a civilian.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
dhwingert said:
A Tecumseh Michigan man killed a dutch student in a train station in the Netherlands after he failed to find a soldier to kill to protest the war.

Breitbart story

Well what do you expect from a liberal extremeist outta Michigan?

Probably acting out from Hashish withdrawl

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
knuckleheader said:
Well what do you expect from a liberal extremeist outta Michigan?

Probably acting out from Hashish withdrawl
No, he was a Unitarian.

·
<><
3,971 Posts
geoffreyt said:
Sad thing is he didn't kill a soldier from the American military or from NATO.
dhwingert said:
I'm hoping you don't mean it would be ok if he had found a soldier instead of a civilian.
ditto that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts