V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you to those who welcomed me to this site. Being new I will offer a 100.00 discount on any work done for members on this site. This wil apply to a set of heads or any performance packages that I offer. You can feel free to write and ask any questions you have. I am not big on talking on the phone but will answer all the questions I get through e-mail. I check my mail every morning so my replies will be daily to all questions. Thanks, Looking forward to working with the fine people of the "V-twin form. dsv

THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED !!!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have been involved in the motorcycle business (HD only) since the mid 70's. I have experience in all models of HD from the teens up to and including the new TC motors. I had a full time service business until i sold the retail store in 2005. I have since opened a motorcycle machine shop. I have been porting heads since the early 80's (didn't call it porting back then, all we were interested in was cleaning the slag out of the ports and doing a better valve job). I bought my first dyno in 1981 from Precision machine out of Florida. It wasn't as fancy as the new dynojet's of the Super Flow units of today but it made me aware of the possibilities of good running motorcycle and what it took to make them run. I purchased my first flow bench in 1987 form Super flow. it was a 110. I still have that machine but with many add ons. It now has a Flow com for digital interpretation of the data received and is sent to laptop computer sporting the latest version of the Port Flow analyzer. These new pieces of equipment allow for close inspection and analyzes of the port and the velocity of the air moving through it.
In the early 90's I was very involved in street bikes having won multiple dyno shootouts from Connecticut to the famed Daytona Horsepower shootout. In 1995 i won the 80"Evo class with a 110 hp pull out of my 1986 FXR which i drove into the event. I won several times in different categories.
Also in the early 90's I started to go HD drag racing again. I won multiple national events and won a national championship in 2001. I have also set multiple world records for speed and ET.
I have a tremendous amount of experiance in the harley world in making the bikes run smoother, faster and with more longevity.
I also have a small web site www.danvanceracing that can give more info on who I am and what I can do for you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask @ [email protected]

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Being that I am a new sponsor I would like to offer my services to the members of this forum. I normally get 695.00 for doing a set of my raised port heads.
For a limited time i will offer this service to all the members of this board for only $595.00. To make it even more appealing I will offer a money back guarantee if you are not totally satisfied and impressed with the new performance. Install the heads, (or complete power kit) onto your bike, go out and ride and enjoy the new power. If you are not "COMPLETELY SATISFIED" remove the heads put them in a box and send back to me and i will refund the cost of the heads. No questions asked. If there are questions just ask ??? [email protected]
$595 is the price for your work and your supplied heads? Or customer supplied heads? thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts