V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· World's Fastest V-roder
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from my insurance rep today.They offerd .50 on the dollar"1/2" of what my Ducati was insured for!They got two qoutes from some Idiot "wannabe" appraiser in california and split the difference.Contacted my Attorney and we are starting with a letter.I have the right"at my cost" to pay for an independent appraisal .They can "Not Accept" then it goes to a nuetral third party"umpire" to come up with a figure that my bike was worth.They don't care about the 34k+ in reciepts I gave them!Its the Fair market value!What a bunch of BS!They had no Problem doubling my premium but sure do paying me off!Sorry about my spelling "I'M pissed,and on a Pain Pill!"Guess nothing is easy when it come to "The Insurance Game"!
Kaz.................:mad:

1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya ,
I thought about Picketing thier office telling everyone how "Unfair/Corrupt" they are!I saw a guy picketing a car dealership and the news came, and he got his money back!I'll let the Lawyer do his thing before all resort to "Plan B"!
Kaz.............

1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've switched to American Family.All my other insurace,house ,car,truck,v-rod,ect,is with them and thier rates are alittle better on SuperBikes now.They would not insure them before.I also have a million dollar umbrella policy on everthing with them!
Kaz..............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.