V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of Progressive 440 heavy duty 11.5" black shocks for sale. These retail for $500 and I will sell these for $375 and include shipping. Thanks, Phil

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
hey phil, just curious, why are you selling them, these are really good shocks. I have a set on my bike and love them......just curious....thanks danny

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered them for a customer and then he cancelled the order. I thought I would offer them for sale to someone before I returned them. You are right tho' they are great shocks. I have them on my 03 FLHTC and couldn't believe how much better they are than the stock air shocks. Now when I go over big bumps or dips I dont have to cringe waiting for the bike to bottom out like I did with the stock air shocks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The stock length is 13" but most people want to lower the bike at the same time. Getting the lowered shocks in the rear makes it a lot easier to back out of parking spaces and planting your feet at a stop light. I have my FLHTC lowered with these shocks. These shocks are way better than the stock shocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts