V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I put Progressive 970's on my 2006 FXDB and put RaceTech progressive springs with Gold Valve fork kit. Also did the TruTrack and you can not believe the difference. I drive hard and for a Street Bob this handles great and is comfortable for cruising.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Progressive Shocks

Definitely not trying to hijack this Progressive Shocks thread.

I'm headed out into my shop in a few minutes to install new Progressive 440 Shocks "12 inch" on my 09 FXDC.....but won't be able to RIDE for quite some time....OLD MAN Winter you know.....

Any comments on Ride improvements with 430 and or 440 shocks appreciated. We ride mostly two up...and I've been told the ride improvement over stock will be worth the $$$$.

GARY

·
Registered
25 Posts
Progressive Shocks

Well I guess I'll find out what they do for the Ride when I haul the Scoot to Las Vegas in March.....No riding weather here. I didn't think $449.00 was to bad after I priced RICOR or OHLIN Shocks.....wow they really like theirs...price wise.

Went with 12 inch Chrome 440's.

GARY

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
I got a set of brand new 440's on Ebay for less than $200. The owner didn't like them so I snatched them up. They are 10x better than the crappy stock shocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts