V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all..i am from greece and i have a dyna fxdb 2015 model 103cu....the bike purchase with bigger camshaft ,air filter vans haynes.exhaust vans haynes and strocked up.....when I open full the throttle at 2500 rpm it makes a block up to 3000 and then turns....no matter how hard we tried remap ecu the problem not solved...anything know whats this problem

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
"hi all..i am from greece and i have a dyna fxdb 2015 model 103cu....the bike purchase with bigger camshaft ,air filter vans haynes.exhaust vans haynes and strocked up.....when I open full the throttle at 2500 rpm it makes a block up to 3000 and then turns....no matter how hard we tried remap ecu the problem not solved...anything know whats this problem"

Which way does it TURN? {on, off, right, left, over, under??}

What happens when the throttle is opened like normal driving?

Maybe the rev limiter is set way down...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"hi all..i am from greece and i have a dyna fxdb 2015 model 103cu....the bike purchase with bigger camshaft ,air filter vans haynes.exhaust vans haynes and strocked up.....when I open full the throttle at 2500 rpm it makes a block up to 3000 and then turns....no matter how hard we tried remap ecu the problem not solved...anything know whats this problem"

Which way does it TURN? {on, off, right, left, over, under??}

What happens when the throttle is opened like normal driving?

Maybe the rev limiter is set way down...
when open throttle easy not has problem its all good..when open full throttle it makes block up for 500 rpm and after its ok

1 - 12 of 12 Posts