V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FairingPlus Extended Saddlebags are High Quality Hard ABS plastic products. The plastic is as strong as fiber glass. The sharp curved line on the face of the saddlebag is soft and down to the bottom. It’s very nice. (many people like this soft line, but do not like bold line)

New Harley-Davidson extended hard saddlebags for all Harley touring motorcycles. Full sized ABS plastic hard bags are made from OEM factory specs and made to last for years.
Features:
High quality ABS plastics hard bags
Pre-drilled holes - easy installation
Ready to prep and primer
Includes hard bags and lids
Compatible with all Harley-Davidson components
Bags wrap bottom for custom look
4" Additional stretch
Fits:
1994-2012 Harley Touring Models: Road King, Street Glide, Ultra, Electra Glide, and Road Glide
Will fit other cruisers (dyna, softail) with mounting kit
May fit other models, please check with Dealer, or E-mail us
Please note: Does not include latches or other hardware.

For our test we chose the Cruiser saddlebags to mount on a 2006 Harley-Davidson RoadKing. The installation went very well, and the instructions were quite clear.

For more info, please take a look at the video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkdrpONFhTg&feature=youtu.be

Dealers Are Welcome! Check our website www.fairingplus.com and call our hotline 916-501-7779

Here is the 3D design.

·
Just pidlin'
982 Posts
do you have stretched bags with NO exhaust cutouts and if so do you sell them without lids?
Tim
Do you think your lids will fit their bags? I hope so.

I went back and reread their post, it says that they will. But they probably won't sell just the bottoms, or just the lids.

3Rd edit.
Went to the website, they show the lids for sell, but not just the bags.

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
I'm going with some speaker saddlebag lids so i don't want the stock type lids and i have Klock Werks Puffer mufflers that drop down so i don't have exhaust coming out back....
Tim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have stretched bags with NO exhaust cutouts and if so do you sell them without lids?
Tim
Yes, we have the stretched bags with no cutout, but only the left side. Because you at least need the right side exhaust? We sell them without lids.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you think your lids will fit their bags? I hope so.

I went back and reread their post, it says that they will. But they probably won't sell just the bottoms, or just the lids.

3Rd edit.
Went to the website, they show the lids for sell, but not just the bags.

Hi, the lids are same as Harley OEM lids. So it's general fit. We sell bottom bags on website.
http://www.fairingplus.com/harley-parts/extended-saddlebags/harley-davidson-extended-stretched-saddlebags-89-13-primer-coated-no-lids.html
Here you go.

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
Yes, we have the stretched bags with no cutout, but only the left side. Because you at least need the right side exhaust? We sell them without lids.
NOPE, NO exhaust cutouts.....LOTSA people use either a short exhaust that doesn't exit out back or like mine, a turned down muffler. Check out your competitors, most make a no exhaust exit option for BOTH sides.

I'm looking for new bags as one of my 'glass bags got a crack in it and the bottoms of mine are cosmetic additions as opposed to being longer inside.
Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOPE, NO exhaust cutouts.....LOTSA people use either a short exhaust that doesn't exit out back or like mine, a turned down muffler. Check out your competitors, most make a no exhaust exit option for BOTH sides.

I'm looking for new bags as one of my 'glass bags got a crack in it and the bottoms of mine are cosmetic additions as opposed to being longer inside.
Tim

Oh, so no cut out at all. We have one question, if the bags are with no cut out, how will you fit them on bike? How will you fit the bags on the bars? You will need custom design bars?

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
Oh, so no cut out at all. We have one question, if the bags are with no cut out, how will you fit them on bike? How will you fit the bags on the bars? You will need custom design bars?
Really? Same as the left side, no cut out that u offer....It is NO DIFFERENT in mounting in any way, the rear area that would be cut out on a bag for the exhaust to come out from has no bearing on mounting, It is all BELOW the saddlebag support, where the exhaust comes thru , or in my case, DOESN'T come thru. Seriously, take a closer look at your drawings, and then investigate how many builders use bags with no exhaust cutouts. Shope/Sinister/Dirty Bird Concepts (ABS bags), Yaffe/Bagger Nation (fiberglass), Top Shop (fiberglass), True Kustom, Native Custom Baggers (fiberglass) and Arlen Ness (injection molded fiberglass) ALL OFFER NO EXHAUST SADDLEBAGS.

PM ME and maybe we could talk on the phone.
Tim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really? Same as the left side, no cut out that u offer....It is NO DIFFERENT in mounting in any way, the rear area that would be cut out on a bag for the exhaust to come out from has no bearing on mounting, It is all BELOW the saddlebag support, where the exhaust comes thru , or in my case, DOESN'T come thru. Seriously, take a closer look at your drawings, and then investigate how many builders use bags with no exhaust cutouts. Shope/Sinister/Dirty Bird Concepts (ABS bags), Yaffe/Bagger Nation (fiberglass), Top Shop (fiberglass), True Kustom, Native Custom Baggers (fiberglass) and Arlen Ness (injection molded fiberglass) ALL OFFER NO EXHAUST SADDLEBAGS.

Tim
We just emailed you. ~!Awesome!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Tim

Have you received our email?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Affordable, Quality and Fabulous extended stretched saddlebags with Lid latch Kit from Fairingplus.com received customers' pictures from Wisconsin. They are made of first quality ABS plastic. We would like to share with you:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts