V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, quite some time ago I was abducted by a band of 43 short men with protruding waistlines, then carted off to planet Zenon. The leader had a Gray mush-tash, a strange look in his eye (just one), and wore a rather inexpensive looking T-Shirt, had a "43" symbol printed on his forehead.

They experimented with my body, tried to figure out my hair style, they then finally gave up and returned me.

Didn't know I had left until I had returned, then it was too late to guess where I might be going. :huh:

So, I have returned, waiting for my bagger to arrive.

Now, a question..........What does a (potential) bagger do when you don't have bags (yet)? :cheers:

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Those anal probes are fun, aren't they?

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
route66paul said:
Those anal probes are fun, aren't they?
:duh?: I thought that thing had a kind of a funny taste, damn! :mad:

·
Thanks! I needed that.
3,261 Posts
Hey, monkey boy, welcome back.

Forgot about that 'distinct' hair style of yours.

Any chance you and Mary Jensen have the same hair stylist?

just wonderin...

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scabbydoo said:
Hey, monkey boy, welcome back.

Forgot about that 'distinct' hair style of yours.

Any chance you and Mary Jensen have the same hair stylist?

just wonderin...
That little "hot dog" copied me! I am a trend setter (see avatar), hair, plaid shirt, etc., I am just flatout pretty.

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fire46 said:
.... Just sayin....
I tried that a few days ago. Stood on my head, balancing myself, then poured some over my butt. Made a mess and burned like hell!

None of these things seem to work for me. :hmmm:

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
DCRANER said:
Yes, quite some time ago I was abducted by a band of 43 short men with protruding waistlines, then carted off to planet Zenon. The leader had a Gray mush-tash, a strange look in his eye (just one), and wore a rather inexpensive looking T-Shirt, had a "43" symbol printed on his forehead.

They experimented with my body, tried to figure out my hair style, they then finally gave up and returned me.

Didn't know I had left until I had returned, then it was too late to guess where I might be going. :huh:

So, I have returned, waiting for my bagger to arrive.

Now, a question..........What does a (potential) bagger do when you don't have bags (yet)? :cheers:
Kinda sounds like Scientology to me.....

·
Living for the ride
1,351 Posts
DCRANER.......good to see your lovely....naw...lowly..naw.....lumpy....naw...Good to see ya back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts