V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
I just purchased a Dyno, a dynojet 250 with an eddy current brake, Not so much because I thought it was the best but because I am still just a hobbiest and I got a decent deal on it. If money was no object I would likely have purchased a new Factory Pro, mainly because of the software and its ability for 4gas tuning, that along with a few other features that are more than I can explain here. I think after you thouroughly study each dyno and it's advantages or disadvantages you will see the Factory Pro is a good unit.
That being said, the Dynojet is still the industry standard, just ask them, they will tell you.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Dyno's

I would have to say that they are all good, when utilized for what the intent is.
The key part of ownership in regards to those that do, is some just only do own them, kinda like a picture on the wall in a parlor.
Knowing how to use them, to their full potential, is what seperates the FEW that do, from the crowd.
Scott

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
I would have to say that they are all good, when utilized for what the intent is.
The key part of ownership in regards to those that do, is some just only do own them, kinda like a picture on the wall in a parlor.
Knowing how to use them, to their full potential, is what seperates the FEW that do, from the crowd.
Scott
Agreed, right now mine is more like the picture, maybe even a crayon drawing at this point. It all takes time.

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
if i could afford it, FACTORY PRO. if i could afford less, i would really consider land and sea.

on the cheap and for hobbiest, dayton dyno is really robust for what you pay.

my experience with superflow was not the best, but in their defense, it was one of the older units. really needed two people to make runs.

budget $10,000 and will not use it much? dayton dyno works great and is real time on the monitor!

need a good shop dyno? dynojet.
need an excellant shop dyno? land and sea.
need a blow your mind dyno with 4 gas and the ability to do things i cant even explain ? factory pro. and if going to set up for lots of use---------the pit model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts