V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever dealt with these guys? Been by there a few times and finally stopped to check it out. I can't say it was a warm welcome. The first guy I encountered wasn't too bad but didn't put a lot of effort into seeing what I might want. Second guy who is older and I think is the owner was an absolute dick. Not like dick as in a rough around the edges nice guy (like me). I'm talking I don't give a rat's ass if I sell you anything at all dick. I was checking out some nice armored button up shirts and he was talking to me like I was a kid trying to shoplift sh!t.

·
Registered
440 Posts
A friend owned a very successful Gun Store for years. Good Businessman, terrible people person. He was smart enough to stay in the Office and let the hired help take care of customers. He sold it and Retired when he was 52 years old.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a client that would go ballistic on his employees over stupid sh!t. I was in his office one day and he went freaking nuts because someone had put too much paper in one of the copier drawers and when he yanked it out (instead of seeing what was hanging the thing up to begin with) he dislodged the tray empty sensor and then went ballistic because it wasn't showing paper in the tray. Ran around screaming at people wanting to know who put too much paper in the thing.

This near end of day and I was there after everyone left. I knew what happened so I walked over and put the sensor back in place and told him it was a simple fix that wasn't worth the ranting. He then tells me that this kind of thing upsets him and he can't figure out why people wouldn't understand that. Then he tells me that his employees call him a dick behind his back. I said "Well Stan, they're right. You are a dick."

BTW, he didn't fire me for what I said. He tried being a dick to me one day because I couldn't take his call the exact second he called me (stressing about nothing again). So I fired him. Now and then he will reach out asking if I'm willing to work with him again and so far he hasn't shown me evidence that he's not still a dick.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
I had a client that would go ballistic on his employees over stupid sh!t. I was in his office one day and he went freaking nuts because someone had put too much paper in one of the copier drawers and when he yanked it out (instead of seeing what was hanging the thing up to begin with) he dislodged the tray empty sensor and then went ballistic because it wasn't showing paper in the tray. Ran around screaming at people wanting to know who put too much paper in the thing.

This near end of day and I was there after everyone left. I knew what happened so I walked over and put the sensor back in place and told him it was a simple fix that wasn't worth the ranting. He then tells me that this kind of thing upsets him and he can't figure out why people wouldn't understand that. Then he tells me that his employees call him a dick behind his back. I said "Well Stan, they're right. You are a dick."

BTW, he didn't fire me for what I said. He tried being a dick to me one day because I couldn't take his call the exact second he called me (stressing about nothing again). So I fired him. Now and then he will reach out asking if I'm willing to work with him again and so far he hasn't shown me evidence that he's not still a dick.
See now people need to go to the doctor and see whats up. It could be his bp and he is headed for a heart attack. Some don't like doctors and avoid them like the plague. Me too. I wish someone would have strong armed me and made me go. By the way I would fly off the handle and sometimes still do.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Anyone ever dealt with these guys? Been by there a few times and finally stopped to check it out. I can't say it was a warm welcome. The first guy I encountered wasn't too bad but didn't put a lot of effort into seeing what I might want. Second guy who is older and I think is the owner was an absolute dick. Not like dick as in a rough around the edges nice guy (like me). I'm talking I don't give a rat's ass if I sell you anything at all dick. I was checking out some nice armored button up shirts and he was talking to me like I was a kid trying to shoplift sh!t.
So, what did ya stuff down yer pantz before ya left the place?

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, what did ya stuff down yer pantz before ya left the place?
Unfortunately I was being watched too closely so couldn't get out of there with much except attitude.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've never seen a picture of you, but in my imagination you are a formidable looking man. Wo and behold the turkey who stands before you.
Well my grandson did tell a little piss ass that pushes him sometimes that if he didn't stop he was bringing me to school. Don't know if that counts for anything.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Well my grandson did tell a little piss ass that pushes him sometimes that if he didn't stop he was bringing me to school. Don't know if that counts for anything.
One of my granddaughters was pinched on the butt. She turned around and dislocated his jaw got 3 days off for that, but no one messes with her anymore.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of my granddaughters was pinched on the butt. She turned around and dislocated his jaw got 3 days off for that, but no one messes with her anymore.
I'm a firm believer in violence sometimes being necessary. Be nice until it's time to not be nice. Good for her!

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
I'm a firm believer in violence sometimes being necessary. Be nice until it's time to not be nice. Good for her!
She has an orange belt and has won so many trophies that she got bored and is into dance classes. Emma didn't want the black belt because of the legal ramifications. Smart girl and she is only 12.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
See now people need to go to the doctor and see whats up. It could be his bp and he is headed for a heart attack. Some don't like doctors and avoid them like the plague. Me too. I wish someone would have strong armed me and made me go. By the way I would fly off the handle and sometimes still do.
Or maybe he really is a self centered dick.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or maybe he really is a self centered dick.
I vote self centered dick after my encounter with him. Maybe his does need to seek some help medically or otherwise but that is not an excuse for the way he treats potential customers. I've heard rumors that others have pretty much the same opinion. I was ready to walk out of there with a few hundred bucks in product until he showed up and fuk'd it up for himself. Guess his business is healthy enough he doesn't need my money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts