V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Power Commander has a Quick Shifter that allows you to shift at full throttle without the clutch. Sensor on the shift rod plugs right in to a PCIII. Kind of a cool feature for guys who like to do a little racing. They also have released a fuel accelerator download that increases fuel at set intervals for increased power at full throttle. Seems like a pretty deadly combination. Has anyone out there tried this set-up on a bagger?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I just put the Shift Module on a Road Glide I am assembling for a customer, but hit a snag today. It is a 114" setup with STD heads with 30 degree valve angles. The valves hit the pistons, so we sent the pistons back to STD to have the flycuts made deeper. So glad I was careful and didn't just throw it together and start it! This thing should romp and stomp when it is done! We are expecting about 145-150 HP. Will have to wait a few days to adjust the shifter now. It comes with a disc for the computer to help to dial it in. Most everything from DynoJet is top shelf. I run a Wide Band Commander Air/ Fuel Monitor on my 98 Road King turbo bike. We have two complete WBC's on the Pro Mod Racebike so we can track air/fuel iin each cylinder and they all perform flawlessly. Friday www.dyno-power.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.