V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

as I have my bike customized and we have the new Supertrapp exhaust system the bike has to be remapped with the SE-Map of the Screaming Eagles. Does anyone of you have experience with the PCIIIR on the V-ROD and is that a alternative to the HD-remap ?

I looked up their homepage and as far as I understand the PCIIIR shows the condition of the engine from rich to lean with a signal light.

Those PC-people already offer a wide list of remaps for the V-ROD with different exhaust systems, anyone out there tried this ??

Holli

·
Registered
318 Posts
i have had mine on from day one and it works great.ive used it on other bikes as well and have had no problems at all.its nice not to be at the mercy of harley and can make all the changes you want to.i used it with my samson pipes and now with my double barrel pipes.i used the map off the pc web sight for the db pipes with out relocating the air sencor and runs perfect.its by far the best way i know to tune a fuel injected harley.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi gpp,

so if understand you right you did not do the remap of HD as the power commander does exactly the same ?? Did you intsll it by yourself and was it easy to do ?

Holli

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW : Which type of PC do you have , is it tthe new PCIIIR and does it show rich-lean condition of the engine ??

Holli

·
Registered
318 Posts
go to www.powercommander.com and they have the instalation instructions on the web sight.its simple to do.i have the pc3r and i am only useing the pc,no harley reflash.im useing the program off their web site and it runs great.i guess all those lights must be the rich and lean indicators but really havent used them. its really a simple tool to use once you see how it works.also if there is a power commander center near you or a dyno near by you can get the to tune it for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts