V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, everyone, wish i could see more post in this forum. this is the first place i go when i start upthis computer.its a litttle disapointing to come here and not see a new question,answer,or comment for a couple of days. i learned a lot in the little time i've been a member and even though i dont know any of you i feel like i got a lot of new friends. thanks fxdl

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys. i do start there and read all the other forums,,. i guess because i got a dyna i always tend to come here first. by the way where is the new post button. ps i did'nt mean to imply any negativity. thanks

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
Don't worry about it, it's slow for most of us this time of year. Not too much to talk about. On the forum online community page.... In the upper L hand corner where it says "Welcome back, FXDL" Right under that is the search new posts link. Where ya from in NY?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi, Habanero kid,thanks never noticed it. these forums are like a drug .i need my daily fix.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey habanero kid , just checked out the new post link. i feel like a real jerk. i was going to each indiviual group to read all new post thanxs fxdl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts