V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, can anybody help me here? Can not for the life of me figure out how to post anything larger than a thumbnail sized pic?
I've tried everything I can think of? What's the trick?

·
Milemarker 0
1,070 Posts
Click on "manage attachments" to upload your photo. Once its uploaded it will be listed under "current attachments" with the file size, in the same window. Click on the file and it will open as a picture in a separate window. Copy the link in the address bar. Click on the little mountain picture on the toolbar above the box you type your replies in. When that window opens, paste the link you copied then click "okay". It will now appear in the dialogue box. When you click on "submit reply" the photo will appear in your post and it will not be a thumbnail. PM me if you need clearer instructions or have questions.

Pay no attention to the attached thumbnail. That was an oops. I was making sure I was giving you the correct insructions and forgot to delete the picture before I posted.

Attachments

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Simple to do with photo bucket. Start and account there. Upload the pics you want. When you want to embedd them just go to the pic on photo bucket, copy the "img" code and past it here in your reply.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
yup, photobucket is your friend :)

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks

Ok then, I got it..

Yes guys, I have changed the throttle cables since this pic was taken.....

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Wow that looks cool, great job on the tank console and everything else!

What are those 2 orange and white things on the bars? Turn signal indicators?

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Orange things

LowRider... The one on the left is a shift light. The matching one on the right is my laser jammer alert light. Thanks guys. I will take some pics of it with the 120R in it next few days and post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts