21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
My 08' Street Bob

The day I brought it home on Sept 27th

More recently

Playing with Photoshop :chopper:

So far I've added Forward Controls, Finned Derby Cover, and Timer Cover. I love this bike, so much more comfortable than my previous ride. This is my first HD and I'm the youngest in my HOG Chapter and HD rider in my squadron for sure. :blink:

I'm still getting use to the pipe heat, burned my favorite riding pants and left some nasty crap on my pipes. Other than that everything has worked quite well despite all the grief I get from my sportbike buds. :265:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here is my 08. Added Rush 2 inchers, SE air cleaner and SERT. Runs great, no heat issues.
Also put in oil temp gadge and premimum oil cooler, added a little chrome.
I have had many Harleys over the last 30 years. This one is the best.
I will be keeping this one a LONG time.
Plans are to paint the inner fairing and a 103 kit sooner or later.

Doug

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Nice looking ride Varooom. The color continues to grow on me.

Seems like I see more at the dealership than I would expect, however.

·
OWOF
1,077 Posts
Here's Lola - our '08 Anniversary Ultra. This was taken the day after I brought her home. We have added the medallion derby cover, etc., a shorter Clearview windshield (actually, the anniversary model on their website is mine) and swapped out the floor boards, supports, etc. for chrome. I have added an oil cooler and upgraded the speakers to J&M (huge difference). She is going down to Doc next month for SERT, Stage I, Fat Cat exhaust (quiet baffle) and a set of Andrews cams. When she is done, I will post pictures of her with the modifications.

We love her and plan on putting a LOT of miles on her over the next few years.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Here's a couple of the ugliest color in this years lineup(sept the duracells of course), I like to be different.... Believe me, the Dark Blue Pearl does NOT look as good in person as in these pics and not even close to the pics on the moco website! These are right after I brought her home in Oct nothing changed yet except to make the motor into a fire breathing dragon. Had to slip in a pic of the 01 I traded in, some girls you just have a hard time getting over...

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Other then the touring bikes, with 6 gallon tanks, do the others look any differant? Who cares?
I have yet to see an 08, that I knew I was 08. The pics don't look bad. People were saying the tanks looked bad. I can't tell from the pics.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Picked up my first Harley (August '07). It's an '08 FLHX.
I absolutely love this bike and the way it "shakes" at a stoplight.
I plan on keeping this bike as stock as possible("if it ain't broke...)
All I've changed/added: moustache crash bars, passenger back rest, bag liners, levelled out the heel/toe shifters, and Amsoil Synthetic 20W50.
[/IMG]

21 - 31 of 31 Posts