V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 05' FXST in march of this year. Best purchase I have ever made. Rode rice burners for a couple years and it's just not my thing. Race Hare Scrambles for the VCHSS and get just as much fun out of riding my Harley as I do off-road riding. Looking for some good ideas to boost HP and performance in my stock engine and I think I have come to the right place. Looking forward to talking with you all.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Roloplex, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. Post often and enjoy your time here.

Ray

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Welcome to another Va rider...there are a bunch of us on here and we call our selves the "Delinquents"...you'll see our postings from time to time, we do a lot of ridin' together.

John...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Just Sayin'
2,530 Posts
Welcome to the V-TF. Lots of good info on here. Enjoy

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum... used to ride a lot of dirt myself... as a matter of fact, I am older than that dirt now.

You'll get good advise here for your mods.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the MOTORCYCLE Forum for MOTORCYCLE people.

I too have a Dirty side. Dirt bikes that is. I have a few heaps I ride in the woods for fun. Nothing organized. I just convert rear tires from nobbies to slicks,wear the teeth off sprockets and blow up jugs. Fix em and do it again.

Dirt riding is good training for the street.

This is a great forum for guys like you, me and all here.

There is a little bit of everything for all of us in this fine place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts