V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
00 Road King, 00 Ultra, 98 Fatboy, 08 Goldwing
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to find sidewinder polartec jeans?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Hiway , thanks for the link!

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
HiWay said:
$59.95 for a pair of lined jeans?

I have two pair of Haband flannel lined jeans ordered for $31.98 for two pair. I've never worn them before so I can't attest to them. A buddy has some and likes them so I thought I'd give them a try.

http://www.haband.com/jump.jsp?itemID=3847&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=5&iSubCat=11&iProductID=3847
Flannel is nice...warm and comfortably soft. But as a ski patrolman, I can testify to the superiority of Polartec over flannel. I typically wear a single layer of Polartec underwear beneath a lighly insulated ski suit and ski very comfortably in frequent sub-zero temps. I've spent more that $59.95 for just a Polartec long johns, so $60 for Polartec lined jeans seems reasonable to me. Now that I know these exist I will definitely purchase a pair.

·
killer sperm
2,852 Posts
Wouldn't it be simpler to just buy longjohns? As 05fatty said plastic is superior to cotton. You can buy lightweight, medium, or heavy & you have the flexibility to wear them with whatever you want. Also less money.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I bought a pair of polartec pants from Cabela's. I put them over my jeans and under my chaps and they work very well. When I get to work I just take off the chaps and the polarttec pants.

I didn't like long johns because I had to go into the bathroom to change every morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts