V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys can make up your own mind......me, well thought they would put in a bit more effort, maybe, politically they can not........hmm.

Hello,
I need your help, recently I purchased a front Monaco Design Front Wheel
in 21 x 2.15 plus 13" disc and 6 pot caliper and this was no problem.

I have just ordered the Left side brake kit (caliper and bracket), and
left side rotor and the 70T Pulley and 18 x 4.25 wheel and nothing fits!!

I believe somewhere in the mix up I was sent a standard rear wheel and
not a left side brake rear wheel.

So to get out of this fix I believe I need the right side rotor and brake
caliper and associated spacers and I should at least be ok with this.........so can you confirm this??
I also did not receive any response to an earlier email requesting information
about the brake line size to use with the drive side brake.

I ordered your products in the belief that they were the best........................and I don't know if you realize just how disappointed I am with this mess and I don't know who made the mistake in the order.................but it will cost me another 1000 dollars to fix someone else mistake.

Support[SMTP:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 7:30:37 PM

To: Ozzie
Subject: RE: Monaco Order Through Wally`s Cycle World

My suggestion is to contact the dealer you purchased it through. A
driveside setup requires a different hub, and rotor. I do not know what else I can do to help.

Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 6:05 AM
To: Tech Support
Subject: Monaco Order Through Wally`s Cycle World

Hey Ace, I have asked you a simple question, I just want to know if I
keep the 4 pot calliper from the left side brake kit and buy a right side disc and bra ket will this work??

Support[SMTP:[email protected]]

Quoting Tech Support <[email protected]>:

No problem Ace. No, the driveside four piston caliper will not work on a
standard brake system. You will have to replace the entire caliper and
bracket with the appropriate one.

Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2005
To: Tech Support
Subject: Monaco Order Through Wally`s Cycle World

Gee Frank, thank you so much for your response, I was looking for help as I just purchased approx 6000 worth of PM Parts and if that is the best you can do for me........I will never buy PM anything again!

I am sorry I bought any of your products in the first place......I expected better than that.

Guess my order like that of many is too insignificant for you big guns in the motorcycle industry.

Tell you what I will do Frank....I will put all of this up on the VTwin forum for my brothers to see and then they can make up their minds about you. Ace!

Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi again Springer, I am beginning to think I killed a chinaman with the luck I am having lately...........I have tried to take deep breaths and calm down and just let it go but it really does boil up.

I have made a point of focusing on my build to keep my mind off the divorce settlement.........she got around 90%..........my 10% lets me pay all solicitors fees....so yeah some days are tougher to bear than others.

With the next one........I am gonna find a woman I dont like and buy her a house!

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
48 Posts
what is wrong with these guys at pm they should have helped you out this what happens to them when they get on tv? i bought some joker machine parts from go parts direct and they sent me the wrong ones and then they told they are back ordered call joker to verify they said they have in stock and send them back to them and they would exchange for me and if i would call back with ups tracking # they would go ahead and send out wow what service

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Geez...double trouble...women and parts...sounds as though you married my ex and she now works for PM...I've been following your hassles and have a long memory, guess when times are tougher they'll find out just how long our memory is!

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
Ozzie I sent them this e-mail and would hope everyone who reads this forum send them an e-mail.

It is time that we as forum members use our collective power to talk to retailers and let them know we are here and aware when they treat someone so shabby.

In my mind the only way to effect change is through our wallets and our e-mail address.

Lee

To: Ozzie

My suggestion is to contact the dealer you purchased it through. A
driveside setup requires a different hub, and rotor. I do not know what else I can do to help.

Dear sir,
I would suggest what you can do to help, is exchange the parts for the correct ordered parts and make it right. If you are sincere in your desire to promote our sport and sell your products you should not treat customers like this. It is YOUR product what have you to loose by making it right? You already have is money indirectly!

If you choose to ignore or pass it off as someone else's problem, when it is your product the money was paid to, not purchased from, but you profited from this sale, then you are not worth doing business with.

To that end it can be posted on many Harley forums how you treat customers and will directly affect your sales and reputation. You might see that as an idle threat or just nonsense, but you are sadly mistaken. This Internet thing is a very cool thing and with 3 or 4 THOUSAND hits a day it is a very powerful tool in spreading the word of people who choose to leave customers hanging and will not support their OWN products.

I sincerely ask that you offer the support of your company to sorting this out for Ozzie. It would speak volumes of your company and make a bad situation into a positive situation for both party's.

Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.

Lee A. Farling

·
1,802 Posts
And The reply I received

NOTICE I got some CC action on this e-mail.

My reply to the reply:

Well I am not Ozzie just a friend of his who happens to also spend some time on the forums.

I do thank you for the reply and stating your position. However I am not sure if you know that Ozzie's in another Country? That shipping charges are making your product a very expensive door stop.

I realize also that the product was ordered through Wally's but are they not an extension of your company? Wouldn't Wally's have to turn around and order from you and then ship to Ozzie? Why should a customer have to incur this cost, and aggravation when you as the manufacture have the ability to sort it out. If it is just swapping a left for a right what is the big deal? What it is that odd, that you could never sell that part again?

I am sorry but I do not understand your position on this as Wally's paid you, Ozzie paid Wally's, but in the end it is your product and you have the ability to make it right with very little effort on your part and no out of pocket expense.

I fail to see the logic. If I buy anything from someone through a retailer I try them first, then the MANUFACTURER of the product depending on what the retailer says. In almost all of those circumstances the manufacturer has stepped to the plate.

Just a few from my personal experience, Lyndell Brakes, Clear View Shields, BikeTronics, Aron Wilson of NRHS, Sony, and others. What I am trying to say is what have you got to loose on this?

Thank you,
Lee A. Farling
>From: "Tech Support" <[email protected]>
>To: "Lee Farling" <[email protected]>
>CC: "Ana Lizarraga" <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: Monaco Order Through Wally`s Cycle World
>Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:26:39 -0800
>
>We always stand behind our product and have satisfied thousands of
>customers with both the quality of our products and the kind
>professional service from our tech people and customer service people.
>Unfortunately we did not sell the product directly to you. If this were
>a warranty issue we would be more than happy to help in any way we can.
>We do not know what was ordered nor do we know the application. The
>parts were ordered from Wally's Cycle World and therefore need to be
>returned and exchanged through them. We can assist you with any
>information needed to make the situation correct but the parts need to
>be exchanged with Wally's Cycle. Thank you for your response and we are
>always concerned with our reputation but are also aware that everyone
>has an opinion. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do
>for you.

·
1,802 Posts
Reply to reply to reply with CC

Again thank you for your reply.

On this thread alone, 102 people have seen this play out in the last few hours.

By tomorrow 300 or so will have read this thread. Only on one Forum alone!

So if the correct parts were ordered and the incorrect parts received YOUR customer should suffer for one of YOUR vendors mistakes when you can cross ship something tomorrow and make it right?

Well I have wanted your brakes since I laid eyes on them, now I would rather use my boots.

Lee A.Farling

>From: "Tech Support" <[email protected]>
>To: "Lee Farling" <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: Monaco Order Through Wally`s Cycle World
>Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:55:06 -0800
>
>Unfortunately there are too many unknowns regarding this issue. We do
>not own Wally's Cycle World. They are a motorcycle store and sell our
>parts along with many other manufacturers. I do not see why it is
>necessary to contact us and not the original dealer. Has Ozzie contacted
>them? Why did he buy it from them instead of directly from us? Were the
>parts a clearanced item? The questions can continue, but unfortunately
>the scenario does not. They were purchased through Wally's and Ozzie
>should be contacting them in regards to the issues he is having.
>

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys, again I thank you so much for your support in this............LAF, wow, I dont have the words to express my appreciation of what you have done so all my thanks for that.

What Performance Machine should realise is that the mixup is in-directly their fault as they have no part numbers for any of their wheels.

Their website has part numbers for everything else but not their wheels.

If you have not delt with PM before and want a drive side brake system then it is quite easy to order the wrong wheel.

Where their website says 1" inch axle, fattail bike and left side drives and show the various wheels ALL with 1" axles you can not be sure that you would be ordering a wheel that had a 1" axle and I believed they would have given the correct wheel to Wallys as the entire left side brake system and wheel were a single design as follows:

I ordered a 18 X 4.25 REAR WHEEL and left side brake system..........so surely someone at PM would have queried the order, I mean the order went to them for a left side brake system, a monaco design LEFT side brake rotor, a monaco design drive pulley, a MONACO design 18 x 4.25 rear wheel. surely they could have at least asked the question back to Wally`s as to whether this order was together and explained to Wally`s that the customer would need a different rear wheel to suit this system..........I mean just how many Monaco wheel sets did Wallys order from them on the day???

Wallys would have then contacted me and the matter would have been resolved on the spot.

So wether Performance Machine accept it or not, they have a part to play in this as I believe they and all their staff should know their own product and at least advise their sellers of the differences in their product!

Frank was correct in advising me to go back to the supplier to resolve the rear wheel issue but I was really asking him that if I decided to keep the wheel because of the excess shipping and minimise my damage by getting a right side disc brake and a right side brake caliper and bracket what parts did I need including spacers etc. and at the very least Frank should have asked me did I want to know what parts I needed................so pizz poor effort Frank !

I hope everyone on this forum notes that together we can resolve other members dilemmas with suppliers.

HOWEVER A WORD OF CAUTION PLEASE.....I can see this "power" so to speak bring ill repute this forum if each issue is not handled on a case by case basis.......

All the best, and thank you all so much, Ozzie

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Ozzie -

Your concern re the board's rep is very valid and I think we should all keep it in mind - and respond as you indicated -- strictly case-by-case.

Even then, we should all work correctly through any process the retail outlet or manufacturer has for handling such issues - IE: give them a more-than adequate chance to fix the problem. Any business or person deserves a generous chance to fix their screw - ups and given all the scams out there, I think they should have ample time to investigate circumstances to their fair-minded satisfaction. Fair is fair.

That seems to have been done here and so FYI, here's a note I sent on top of Lee's. I'll post any response:

Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:35:17 -0800 (PST)
From: "Gordon Cole" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: [email protected]

As a member of the V-Twin Forum which, with 20,000+ members is the largest of such forums, I want you to know that I and many others have been following this abysmal episode unfold with increasing interest.

What I would expect is for you personally to kick this up the chain of command to the appropriate person who can and will make things right. What I expect from PM is that the company take care of a good customer who needs some support and consideration for the unique situation he is in. Nothing less.

As I see it, your distributor is providing no support for your product - so you need to either use your leverage to get the distributor to "do the right thing" in this particular case, and then put a better customer service process in place regarding your products -- or get a new distributor.

Given those two courses of action require time, and your customer shouldn't have to bear yet more inconvenience - your course of action should be to immediately contact him, take stock of what parts he needs and get them to him as quickly as possible.

I have pasted your most recent exchange with another board member regarding this circumstance so that you know we are talking about the same issue. I await your reply or a reply from the appropriate senior-level person at PM.

Gordon Cole

Lee's exchange followed and my response referenced their comments to him.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FXDRYDR said:
Ozzie -

Your concern re the board's rep is very valid and I think we should all keep it in mind - and respond as you indicated -- strictly case-by-case.

Even then, we should all work correctly through any process the retail outlet or manufacturer has for handling such issues - IE: give them a more-than adequate chance to fix the problem. Any business or person deserves a generous chance to fix their screw - ups and given all the scams out there, I think they should have ample time to investigate circumstances to their fair-minded satisfaction. Fair is fair.

That seems to have been done here and so FYI, here's a note I sent on top of Lee's. I'll post any response:

Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:35:17 -0800 (PST)
From: "Gordon Cole" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: [email protected]

As a member of the V-Twin Forum which, with 20,000+ members is the largest of such forums, I want you to know that I and many others have been following this abysmal episode unfold with increasing interest.

What I would expect is for you personally to kick this up the chain of command to the appropriate person who can and will make things right. What I expect from PM is that the company take care of a good customer who needs some support and consideration for the unique situation he is in. Nothing less.

As I see it, your distributor is providing no support for your product - so you need to either use your leverage to get the distributor to "do the right thing" in this particular case, and then put a better customer service process in place regarding your products -- or get a new distributor.

Given those two courses of action require time, and your customer shouldn't have to bear yet more inconvenience - your course of action should be to immediately contact him, take stock of what parts he needs and get them to him as quickly as possible.

I have pasted your most recent exchange with another board member regarding this circumstance so that you know we are talking about the same issue. I await your reply or a reply from the appropriate senior-level person at PM.

Gordon Cole

Lee's exchange followed and my response referenced their comments to him.

FXDRYDR.........I appreciate all your efforts as well my friend........I did believe there were enough conversations with the supplier to have this purchase in correct order but it did not go that way.

The good part is that Wallys have bent over backwards to see me straight and Walter is handling this himself and will handle any and all orders from me in the future and has stated that he will handle all international orders from now on. So we will see what the future holds.

As far as PM is concerned I think if I delt with the woman in this instance I would have recieved satisfactory help as I had a conversation 3 months ago with her and advised of what I wanted to order and who I was going to go through..this was to see if they had the items in stock........she new what to send me.....

All the best, Ozzie

·
1,802 Posts
Ozzie no worries.

I agree that one has to be careful on a siege on a Company. If it would have been someone I did not "know" as well as Ozzie I would have not done it.

I just hate pass the buck people though, and at least a call from PM to Wally to help sort it out.

Also I DID NOT USE the FORUMS NAME as this would be a disservice to DP and all the Forum. It makes no matter what Forum just enough to let vendors know their actions are seen on a large scale.

Anyway Ozzie sorry for your troubles and I hope it gets straightened out for you in short order.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LAF said:
Ozzie no worries.

I agree that one has to be careful on a siege on a Company. If it would have been someone I did not "know" as well as Ozzie I would have not done it.

I just hate pass the buck people though, and at least a call from PM to Wally to help sort it out.

Also I DID NOT USE the FORUMS NAME as this would be a disservice to DP and all the Forum. It makes no matter what Forum just enough to let vendors know their actions are seen on a large scale.

Anyway Ozzie sorry for your troubles and I hope it gets straightened out for you in short order.
Hello LAF, my comments were not intended for you in any way my friend, as I am so happy that you and FXDRYDR contacted PM and let them know that we are not satisfied with their performance.

I just realised that as we have close to 30000 members plus I dont know how many lurkers (maybe 60000 plus) that this could get out of hand if not handled correctly.

I do wonder on the outcome of my wheel episode if it was not for the help of all of you guys though...............and with me it was a matter of timing as much as anything else.

It is also good to know that even the big boys are not untouchable and this forum is a force to be reckoned with.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aside from my woes......I see this forum gaining so much popularity that many big names will start to sponser this site.............some of the big names in the industry are already starting to look on and soon these guys will start to contribute to the further success of this forum.

We will eventually get the motorcycle industries finest in each discipline putting in their valuable time to advise all of us in areas of engine diagnosis, build techniques, paint, tire installs and big rear end installs, electrical, etc., etc.,

So I see this place prospering, and then some!!!!!!!!.............................last xmas was a turning tide in the development of this site and David Price although almost crippled with debt. because of this "hobby", found a way to turn it around as he was almost forced to shut it down because of this.......but collectiveley, David and the many on here that kicked in, turned it around and look at what we have today...........the very best in information which will only continue to improve.

For those who came on here and fugged it up...........they will see the error of their ways eventually................the arguing will eventually stop, the good guys like GRock and Co. will come back and help us once more and this place will simply grow!

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
322 Posts
ozz,dude sorry to hear that. a bud of mine has a pm rear setup on a80 ?spoke hallcraft on some metric cruiser(he says he saved less than 2k on his hd clone) when he needed new pads we called pm as this was a 1 off install for part # for the pads (thru a shop mind you) and they would not give out the # (we will sell ya a set though) NO customer service at all,keep hammerin on em,it took me 2 yrs to warrenty a set of hookers (pipes) but it got done,good luck
ride hard cb

·
Registered
1 Posts
"What Performance Machine should realise is that the mixup is in-directly their fault as they have no part numbers for any of their wheels.

If you have not delt with PM before and want a drive side brake system then it is quite easy to order the wrong wheel."

A quote from Ozzy

So did you order the wrong wheel?

"Your concern re the board's rep is very valid and I think we should all keep it in mind - and respond as you indicated -- strictly case-by-case.

Even then, we should all work correctly through any process the retail outlet or manufacturer has for handling such issues - IE: give them a more-than adequate chance to fix the problem. Any business or person deserves a generous chance to fix their screw - ups and given all the scams out there, I think they should have ample time to investigate circumstances to their fair-minded satisfaction. Fair is fair." Another quote from another board member.

I was just interested in seeing how it ended. The situation was resolved I take it? If you did contact Wallys first and it was resolved then why bash the manufacturer?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
rider307g said:
"What Performance Machine should realise is that the mixup is in-directly their fault as they have no part numbers for any of their wheels.

If you have not delt with PM before and want a drive side brake system then it is quite easy to order the wrong wheel."

A quote from Ozzy

So did you order the wrong wheel? - Again, I ordered left side brake system, MONACO Pulley, MONACO DRIVE side rotor, and MONACO rear wheel.........as one order..............I could not tell if I ordered the wrong wheel and believe PM should have looked at the order and at least queried it as this would have resolved it for Wallys and me..........and again if your site had PART NUMBERS for the wheels I dont think it would have been an issue!

"Your concern re the board's rep is very valid and I think we should all keep it in mind - and respond as you indicated -- strictly case-by-case.

Even then, we should all work correctly through any process the retail outlet or manufacturer has for handling such issues - IE: give them a more-than adequate chance to fix the problem. Any business or person deserves a generous chance to fix their screw - ups and given all the scams out there, I think they should have ample time to investigate circumstances to their fair-minded satisfaction. Fair is fair." Another quote from another board member.

I was just interested in seeing how it ended. The situation was resolved I take it? If you did contact Wallys first and it was resolved then why bash the manufacturer?
The situation is not resolved until I recieve the correct wheel and it is mounted on the bike................this will be whatever time it takes to recieve the wheel........Wallys has advised that the wheel will take another 3 to 4 weeks................you guys at PM might not care about wasting my time but I am the one put out by this...............I also had 3 other issues with the same supplier and believed at the time that I was going to be screwed again.........the owner Wally has since advised that they will take care of me because I have spent over 9000 dollars with them in the past 12/18 months.................approx 6000 of which was for your Performance Machine parts.

I went to you guys at PM for your help and EXPECTED to be advised on either the correct wheel, additional spacer/spacers, mounting instructions, pictures etc. OR...........

I EXPECTED to be advised by you guys at PM in more detail as to which rear brake to order and right side rotor and correct spacers mounting instructions, pictures etc. to order so that I would not end up in this mess again as I believed at the time that I was going to be stuck with the standard rear wheel.............due to the fact that in the past I had to pay the shipping twice for a dud part from the manufacturer.

I rang PM 2/3 months earlier to enquire as to what Monaco parts you guys had in stock and mentioned everything in my order and the woman who answered told me that everything was there at the time except the rear wheel..............she new what I was reffering to straight away and I only mentioned to her that I wanted an 18 x 4.25 rear wheel.....when she asked the sizes of wheels..................I believed that I mentioned I would be ordering through Wallys Cycle World also.

So we shall see if the wheel arrives in 3 to 4 weeks as I dont believe it will now that I read the above.........in which case I am going to come back here and winge and pizz and moan some more.............in the mean time all of you have my money for an incorrect wheel..............which is still sitting here in my lounge room waiting for Wallys to send FEDEX here to collect as they wanted to do 4 days ago.

This issue....to a point.......occurs on International as we generally have to pay the shipping twice on some one elses mistake.

I TRUELLY wonder how you or anyone else would have reacted if this happened to you and you were in another part of the world.

The way I see it............Performance Machine will put part numbers on their wheels and the issue will go away................so hopefully my dilemma will help others when they deal with Performance Machine.

It really is just a pity though as most do eye your very expensive products and scrape and save to get them.........

Tell me why is it that other suppliers and manufacturers will query the order even if the wrong part number was on the order and do everything in their power to correct even my mistake?

What makes Performance Machine so exclusive that they dont believe that they should have to do this?

If my original post was bashing Performance Machine then read it again as the very first line asks my brothers on here to make up their own mind as to how Performance Machine acted.

Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
What I sense is that rider307g is from Performance Machine...............and because of my complaint on this forum I am wondering just when I will get this wheel now!

Again I have gone to their site and can not see how to order the rear wheel correctly other than to say I want a 18 x4.25 rear wheel, attached are the wheels and sizes as advertised on Performance Machines website:

Front & Rear Wheels Standard
Size Polished Chrome
16'x3.0' $799.95 $1099.95
16'x3.5' $799.95 $1099.95
17'x5.5' Size Not Avalible Size Not Avalible
18'x3.5'
18'x4.25' $899.95 $1199.95
18'x5.5' $899.95 $1199.95
18'x5.5' 200mm tire $899.95 $1199.95
19'x2.15' $799.95 $1099.95
19'x3.0' $799.95 $1099.95
21'x2.15' $899.95 $1199.95
21'x3.5' $899.95 $1199.95

* For V-Rods using stock Brakes add $200.00 for front and $100.00 for rear Disc Carriers.

Phat Rear Wheel & Drive Side
Size Polished Chrome
18'x8.5' $1249.95 $1549.95
18'x8.5' With 1' Axle $1249.95 $1549.95
18'x8.5' For Phatail $1249.95 $1549.95
18'x10' With 1' Axle $1349.95 $1649.95
18'x10.5' With 1' Axle $1349.95 $1649.95

No where on their website does it show a picture of a drive side hub

No where on their website does it give an installation instruction showing how to mount their left side rotor and pulley to the hub.

I have never seen Performance Machine left side drive hub before so based on the above how could I or in fact any one else order any other way from the information above.

I left it up to Wallys and Performance Machine to send me the correct wheel as the entire order was to suit a left side brake system............and believed that their rep. understood the order.

Again, you guys tell me if I am wrong in this, as again I dont believe I am.............

I believe Wallys representative should be someone who knows their suppliers products intimately.................I am mindful in saying this that there are millions of products out there to know about..........and maybe Wallys has never ordered a drive side system from PM before, unfortunately I dont know that and rely on Wallys staff to know their suppliers products.

I believe too...........that because the order was for Performance Machine products that it would have been in Performance Machines interests to make sure that the order was correct even if Wallys or myself put down the wrong part number. (I didnt!) as again how many orders went from Wallys to PM on that day for a standard rear setup and a left side drive setup........I will bet mine was the only order!

So no I have not changed my mood with this affair, but I do feel better when I get my mind off it from other posts in other areas of this great forum.

This matter is not resloved until I have the rear wheel in place.

My bike is not safe to ride as I picked up a nail on the way to HD Bahrain which went in on an angle and out through the side wall..........however the tire did not go down.......

All I have done is very carefully taken the bike home and taken some pictures of it and will miss some of the most important Middle East HOG runs because I dont have the rear wheel on my bike and will have to wait at least 4 weeks to get this issue resolved.............

Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Actually further to the above.............I doubt that even Wallys could have been able to order the drive side wheel setup any different to what I sent them.

Looking at the brake hose also made me order a number of additional parts to suit the left side drive brake that I will not be able to use and these were a guess at best.........

I sent PM an email almost 2/3 weeks earlier requesting what to order and they did not bother to respond so I was/am still stuck with an inoperable system as I needed a 90 degree banjo fitting to suit the rear brake..........as well as second guessing the length of the brakeline to the brake on the drive side.

So one additional part was required and a different length hose was required to sort the wheel out................all because Performance Machine did not bother to answer my email or advise on their site possible options for the brakeline.

No doubt when I get this issue resolved as well I will be able to advise on hose lengths and fittings and hoses to suit PM `s drive side brake system.

Ozzie

1 - 20 of 67 Posts