V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
973 Posts
In the past I used the chrome hole plugs- they come in different sizes at Home Depot or Lowes- in the hardware section.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.