V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,250 Posts
Great post ! Except for trying to get anyone to believe you could win a Chili Cookoff. NEW YOURK CITY! :eek: Well you know the rest. LOL!

Let's not allow this thread to become an exchange of who has contributed and who has not. That is extremely counter productive to the SPIRIT of this Forum.

A good guy is having problems right now and if y'all can help, please do.

A little from a lot sends a message to the Big Dogs.

Whereas HD sends out a fake "Welcome To The Family", let's show them what Family Values and support are all about.

· Registered
7,250 Posts
Hey, read yer Book. David kicked the **** out a Goliath and choped this fuckin head off.

HEY DPRICE !!!! ????

WTF are you waiting for? If they continue to get stupid, invite a member of the Press in to have a look around. A good human interest story to go along with their 03 phoney advertising. LOL!

· Registered
7,250 Posts
DJW said:

PS. JimmyK, It hardly seems fair to have a chili cook off with you: you will get to taste my far superior recipe, while all I'll get is a mouthful of yours (and the blue ribbon of course). Hee Hee.

LOL! Well living here in Texas there are two things that one can pretty well count on.

(1) Murder someone and you will find yourself taking a number for the Huntsville Juice Bar and...

(2) There is little fear of anyone from New York kickin yer ass in a Chilli Cookoff.

BlaHAHAPassTheChileButHoldTheJuice HA!

Now come on man. My brother Manny lives in Napa. No one on the planet can wine brag the brother.

I live in Texas, Chile is home here.

Hippo lives in Arizona. No one can ....... ? Can..............?
Hippo WTF are you doing in Arizona man!?!

BlaHAIndependentHarleyRidersDot HA! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.