V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be the first to admit I know absolutely nothing about motorcycles, but I am hoping someone can help me. I wanted to know more about a certain style, but all I have is a picture. There aren't any dealers near me so I was hoping someone could show me where to look or identify this particular model for me. I have had no luck with the Harley Davidson website. Unfortunately, I'm not too internet savvy. Here is the picture...It's on my online profile. http://profiles.yahoo.com/jennifer_williamson2002

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Jennifer - welcome to the harley forum. Are you gonna stick around or just looking for a one time answer and then going on your way? You are more than welcome to scroll down to the Lady Bikers Lair and post there. You are sure to get help and input there from the female riders on the board.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Jennifer, you don't have to worry about us being nice. Some have accused us of being to nice here! LOL. But i like to call it respect for each other rather than nice. The picture isn't a Harley but that doesn't matter to most of us. I am glad to see that you are interested in motorcycles. Although i don't know that much about all the different models of Japanese motorcycles my wife has a V-star similar to the one that is in your picture only her's is a custom instead of the classic. Her's looks more like the Haley wide glide than the fat boy look like that one. If i can help you with any questions on the V-star just ask...i'll try my best. Thanks for coming and stick around. We could use another woman here to help keep us rowdy ones straight. LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of course I plan on sticking around...

The best way to learn is from those who know more about something than I do. I've always been intruiged... I just grew up in the racing world of Muscle Cars so I'm expanding my horizions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts