V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jay, but I go by Ogre due to my "cheery" personality. I grew up on dirt bikes and have had a love of Harleys for the last 10 years or so. Finally, in May of this year, I made the dream come true and purchased an '05 Dyna Super Glide Custom. I've done almost 12,000 miles since then and have loved every minute of it. I only wish I had done this years ago, rather than waiting for the big 4-0 to catch me. Now all I need is the 20 year old girlfriend and my mid-life crisis will be complete. I just had tendon surgery on the ring & pinky finger of both hands because riding was causing the fingers to stick. It was either have the surgery, or quit riding. Needless to say, the surgery went fine.

I've posted a few threads already and look forward benefitting from all the great advice you guys offer.

Thanks,
Ogre

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
I thought it was "Please allow myself to introduce ... myself."? As in ...

Anyway, WELCOME to the VTF!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
welcome aboard. one of my best buds had both his pinkies lopped off due to them curlin up...we call him pinky now.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome to the VTF. If your doing something you love and waited to do it, does that make it a midlife crissis. I think not, enjoy life.

good luck and ride safe.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the crowd. This place is a ball. You will fit in just fine.

The Stones Rock

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Welcome! I really like this place and I think you will too! Good place to hang out and get good information during the cold winter months!

Take care and ride safe!

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
HD-LUX said:
I thought it was "Please allow myself to introduce ... myself."? As in ...

Anyway, WELCOME to the VTF!
Darn it and I was hopp'en **** was gana' post something:roflback:

:welcome: to the forum. Lots of good people in here. Great info......enjoy

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts