V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,385 Posts
NY-GB should at least be competitive. I hope.

joe

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Cowboys should be breathing a sigh of relief since NYG gone. Dallas V GB should be a barn burner! A A Ron looked like his old self.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
A great opportunity for Dak to put to rest any naysayers about "lucky" rookie season and for A A Ron to show everyone he's far from being done as a winning QB. Beginning and middle of the season people were starting to say A A Ron was on a decline.

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
Yeah, will see if experience makes a difference. I'll be surprised if the Dallas with the rookie wins, not hating just saying. Should hopefully be a great game either way.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
My heart's with the Pack. I would love to see Pack-Steelers championship, worst case scenario is hated Pats vs hated 'boys....highlight for me would be Puppy Bowl IX halftime on an Animal Planet.

·
Registered
274 Posts
As a Chiefs fan if we were able to get to the SB and I could pick my opponent it would be sweet to face the Packers like in #1.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Patriots vs who? Doesn't matter it's going to be a good game and the Patriots should come out on top. I didn't like how we looked tonight....

Next week we'll be better!

·
Laughing Poseur
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
14,468 Posts
It wasn't pretty at all....they better get it together if they're going to get to the SB. I did notice that your boys (particularly Brady) are some whiny mofo's...."waaaa...that big bad defense guy touched me"...."waaa throw a flag I was violated"......geeeez I thought Pete Carrol was bad. ^rolleyez^

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ray-lewis-calls-out-tom-brady-for-complaining-after-jadeveon-clowney-hit-035919487.html
I could care less what Ray Lewis has to say.

:thanks:

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
Two takeaways from yesterday for me:

1) Richard Sherman has no hair left on his ass, Matt Ryan and Julio Jones burned it all off.

2) Patriots were very fortunate to have played the sorry assed Texans.

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
I am not much of a late night person so annoyed that the Steelers KC game got knocked back from early afternoon to late evening. Still looking forward to it but wish they would have kept the original schedule as I am sure most of those attending the game are. Delayed due to weather? Seriously, its football.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts