V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question here on the softails suspension....
In the March V-twin Magazine there is an articule on the Platinum Air Suspention on pg 60.
It seems like a good idea having the 2 air chambers in each shock rather then perhaps the 1 blader in a air shock
having the 2 air chambers in each shock would seem like One could control the height and the ride to each individuals needs and have a lowered look and still keep a nice comfortable ride.
Any one running one or these systems or is it to new?
Are there other systems like this out there on the market that have the 2 air chambers in each shock and hasn't been very well recieved?
With an air system such as this would I still be able to ride aggressively and have a ride that is same as or better then what I presently have with my factory suspention?

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I've got this set-up on my '06 Night Train and absolutely love it! Height is adjusted and then the ride is adjusted. If I feel like cruising down the boulevard, I lower it down and go. I raise it to just under stock height for running the highway. If my wife decides to go, a little flick of a toggle switch and we're off without bottoming out but not having a stiff ride either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.