V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down to Myrtle Beach Bike week this May...havene't been there for some time, and was looking for good places to stay...any recomendations?? not looking for a 4 star...but don't want a 1 star either...
Thanks..
JDB

·
Registered
338 Posts
myrtle beach hotels

We go every year spring and fall and we are staying at the holiday sands south.For the money seems to be the best deal.Close to everything,:banana: :banana: oceanfront and look up the reviews on the web site tripadvisor.

·
CBA Member
59 Posts
Beach comber is one place that I have stayed at the last 4 years but I
was talked into another location north of the pavillian on main street.
If you call now they will want a 4 or 5 day minimal. If you find a place,
make freinds with the owner. If you like the location, befor you leave
tell the owner that you want in for the fall rally. It keeps you in a room
for as meny years as you want. Befor I leeve I always make shore that
they know Im coming back for the next event. It can be fun locating
a place to stay otherwise.

Good luck and hope to see you there.

Peace:

·
Registered
74 Posts
We stayed at the captain quarters, south myrtle beach and right on the beach. We booked again for a week this year, great place if your bringing the family. Beach front deluxe rooms were 145.00, has inside secured parking for the bikes, tons of stuff for kids todo. See www.captainsquarters.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
places to stay

I know that a good crowd from Central Virginia usually stays at Holiday Sands North. They have the pool right next to the street. If you are a party animal this goes really well. Plus they have a covered area that is right at the base of the hotel (ground level) where motorcycles can park.

- Jeff

·
Registered
6 Posts
Group of us riding out of Concord, NC for the first weekend and staying until mid week while there's still room to ride. 22 of us total and we reserve 10 rooms down in Broadway at the Beach. Some friends are leaving out of Pittsboro. Email me if your interested in joining in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts