V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EvilMonger
8,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting my bike up for sale in a couple of days. I am just testing my picture posting before.

I can see the pictures. On another site someone said they couldn't see the pictures. Testing!

·
EvilMonger
8,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice-looking scooter - you getting another?
About 14 months ago I fell off an air handler and wrecked both of my shoulders! The left was so bad my surgeon had to use two grafts, there was/is nothing left. The right side I tore two rotor cuff tendons a bicep tendon and I had injured that shoulder 15-20 years ago and repaired by the same surgeon. My surgeon has already said I will not be returning to my line of work, possible retrain but at my age and injury they may deem me unretrainable?

So no, most likely not getting another bike and I have been riding since 16 (57 now) and probably 1/2 million miles. Riding is/was my release and passion! There are many worse than me and I am just going to try and sell my bike so someone can enjoy a nice low mile 2016 FLTRXS with matching tour pack, lowers, biketronic amp and speakers, trailer included!

·
Premium Member
14,467 Posts
About 14 months ago I fell off an air handler and wrecked both of my shoulders! The left was so bad my surgeon had to use two grafts, there was/is nothing left. The right side I tore two rotor cuff tendons a bicep tendon and I had injured that shoulder 15-20 years ago and repaired by the same surgeon. My surgeon has already said I will not be returning to my line of work, possible retrain but at my age and injury they may deem me unretrainable?

So no, most likely not getting another bike and I have been riding since 16 (57 now) and probably 1/2 million miles. Riding is/was my release and passion! There are many worse than me and I am just going to try and sell my bike so someone can enjoy a nice low mile 2016 FLTRXS with matching tour pack, lowers, biketronic amp and speakers, trailer included!
So sorry to hear this. I sure hope things get better for you.

Ya never know what comes around the next corner.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,357 Posts

Man, I haven't seen you on here in a long time.

If it helps any, I rode mine today for the first time in years. I thought I was done too, between 4 shoulder surgeries after a crash and then two knee replacements. There's still may be hope for you.

Also, LOL, does this look familiar?

joe

Attachments

·
EvilMonger
8,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, I haven't seen you on here in a long time.

If it helps any, I rode mine today for the first time in years. I thought I was done too, between 4 shoulder surgeries after a crash and then two knee replacements. There's still may be hope for you.

Also, LOL, does this look familiar?

joe
I love that picture LOL. That's how I would have to ride right now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I put it up for sale today. If I can ride again someday I'm sure I'll find something!

I lurk on a few sites but don't post much?

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,357 Posts
Well... good luck with it.

joe

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sure hate to hear of your dilemma and hope you feel much better quickly! Hope your bike finds a great home as it looks like you took great care of it. Prayers out...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts