V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to post a pic. Here's a shot of my ride...'02 Fatboy with the V&H Pro Pipe 2-into-1 HS. Got it 2 months and lovin' it! New handlebars (Wild 1 chromed 1.25" Chubby with some pullback to ease my stretched back), H-D tach, Kuryakyn iso-grips and sissy bar on order.
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/37779/curr/2800844_20020309_110158_20020309110158.jpg

Any tips on streamlined picture posting? I right clicked/copy/pasted from an on-line photo album. How do I show the picture in the post, rather than the URL address?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
nyaz2000, When you are posting click on the "IMG" tab, insert the url address and the forum software will automaticly show the pix like this:

Hope this helps, Doug

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
However, make sure the pix isn't to big like mine. I forgot my web page automaticaly adjusts the size for me. That was the smallest picture I had. Sorry:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whaddafck?

Now I'm really confused. I followed Fatvette's direction and my picture showed up when I previewed my previous message. But now I'm looking at my post and my picture's not there???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: whaddafck?

nyaz2000 said:
Now I'm really confused. I followed Fatvette's direction and my picture showed up when I previewed my previous message. But now I'm looking at my post and my picture's not there???
Make your photo album public.It says blocked when I try to look at it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roadking96

Thanks. I'm using the auto ease line of Liquitech products including their chrome polish.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another try

Trying to post a pic. First,I'm inserting the URL address of a picture from a public album in photogra.com, by using the img tab.

Next, I'm using the file attachment option...Someone tell me if either worked.

·
Registered
43 Posts
no pics showing up yet.
open the picture you're trying to post
right click on picture & select properties
highlight the pics url address & right click again,select copy
then when you want to post that pic hit img & paste it into popup window
thats it!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phatboy..

Thanks, but I've done that. I'm trying it again below, using a small pic. Maybe the one i've been trying to post is too large...

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Let me take a shot at this. I think it goes like this. Type it exactly like I show it except for the middle part, that's where you insert the correct information: [.img]url here, no spaces[.img/] Try it.
Got a buzz going. Excuse me if I fucked up! Franxalot.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, guys- My pics are on my home computer & I won't be there 'til the weekend. Will e-mail to Phatboy and will try Fourhours' suggestion then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts