V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After one day of riding it is amazing that I want do so much to this bike. I almost feel like I have an illness. Here are some pics. I will post more as I make changes.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
It's more like an addiction, I find myself just starin at my bike thinkin about what I'm gonna do next! Have fun man, that's a beatiful ride you've got...

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
All harley's are definitely just a blank canvas waiting on someone to paint the perfect picture on it. Congrats on the new ride. You definitely got the primo HD to start with.

:welcome:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Now you'll find out what HD really stands for. Your going to be Hundred Dollared to death. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
You have an illness all right...we all do.

Dig in and enjoy this freaking wonderland on two wheels....enjoy

·
Registered
547 Posts
jockeyshift said:
:welcome: to the fourm. Now you'll find out what HD really stands for. Your going to be Hundred Dollared to death. Post up often and enjoy.
@gree:

:welcome: to the forum...keep us updated!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
OH YEAH,, you caught it,, and it never goes away,, but unlike herpes it can help you get laid,,, more chrome,, braided cables, detachable this and that oh yeah keep it comin,, damn where's my new catalog,, gotta go,, good luck
oh and here's my Fatty

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Now you did it Enrique,, I took one look at yours and I definetly need a luggage rack,, do you know what model it is you have on yours ?

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
tedmagmer said:
After one day of riding it is amazing that I want do so much to this bike. I almost feel like I have an illness. Here are some pics. I will post more as I make changes.
Hey Ted! Welcome to the VTF! Where abouts of the Hoosier state you located? I'm partial to Fatboys, so since all is showing theirs, I'll show mine! Post up and ride safe,

Carrie

BTW: I'm done adding!

maybe...

·
Momma's boy
339 Posts
Carrie said:
Hey Ted! Welcome to the VTF! Where abouts of the Hoosier state you located? I'm partial to Fatboys, so since all is showing theirs, I'll show mine! Post up and ride safe,

Carrie

maybe...

:roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Carrie said:

Carrie

maybe...
I am from Griffith, IN. NW corner of the state

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Those are some very fine looking scoots.

They are all awesome.

The more I look, the more I like.

Funny thing...I used to say..."Apes, not for me" but now I think they look very cool.

I used to say wing fairing not cool...Now I think they are very cool.

I used to think, "wind shield I don't need no stinking windshield"

Now I like every single freaking bike I see...HD

The custom touches and different options are very cool..all in their own unique ways.

I am now fully convinced...I need every bike, ever made.

·
Butch in Connecticut
51 Posts
Welcome,
You have found a nice home here...
All this talk about paint and canvas. I guess I could use some more chrome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts