1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
how much????

·
Registered
351 Posts
Can't ride it, Someday..... your great grandchildren will sell it for todays value... !

Glad someone is keeping the cash flow moving around... Snapon is happy for you!

I'll be lucky enough just to buy the decals and stickers to put on my tool box!

Really is a nice looking box but seems it should play music or something rather then just be a storage container..... I'll shut my mouth now

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Like the man said "for that kind of money I better be able to ride the dam thing".

Great box, but I got a seat just like that one in my garage...

·
Registered
299 Posts
It looks good, the bottom looks like my KRL1001 (except jet black in color) but I have the KRL1201 top and can't tell what your top box is. I know my set cost 8k ten years ago. What some may not understand is the box is small change compared to the tools now days. I will guess I have over 80k in tools, but when you do it for a living you need that and more.

·
Registered
27 Posts
V Rod you got it right most people don't understand how much of an investment a professional tech has to make in order to make an average
wage.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice Box !!

Now how often does a dude get to say, "Nice box !!".... :D

Man, you did great, but I have enough things to polish without doing the toolbox too.

Aren't you afraid of getting it dirty or scratched?

Just kidding...it looks great !!

DR

·
Registered
337 Posts
Here is a pic of my box.

I bought it used. Actualy the guy kept it in his bedroom with the snap-on toolbox cover over it. The keys were still in the bag with the manual. I paid something like 2,300 for it and my snap-on dealer offered me an additional 500 to buy it from me. I think it was their 90th aniv. edition though I maybe wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts