V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a few pics of the Drag Bars and the new Rick's 240 tire and rear wheel with Lowered Fox Shocks!
Ok I can't figure out how to put all the Dam pic's on one attachment so if you want e-mail and I will forward them to you!
Kaz.............:cool::confused:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi SuperKaz,

first pic looks great, my bike is going to the workshop tomorrow and they will start working on it next week. I think we will paint the whole bike but I will keep the silver/aluminium colour with some nice airbrush on the airbox cover.

Dragbar looks great, I MUST have somthing like that, too. Thomas Lottermann will make something for me from stainless steel and I will ask him to put all cables and hydraulics inside the dragbar for a clean look. Turn-Lights will go to the bars end, like yours ??

PLEASE SEND ALL PICTURES YOU HAVE IMMY !!!! to my e-mail:
[email protected]

Will keep you informed

Holli

·
Registered
127 Posts
By the way, gentlemen !!

I just realized, that it was Superkaz´s birthday last week (04 August ), so my very best congratulations to you. Then I realized that JJ´s will be in three weeks and I am same year as JJ (15. August 1965). That fits .... !

Best wishes to everyone and keep your wheels turning...

Holli

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Just put SuperKaz's pix in the picture gallery...You can see them there.

BTW, they are under MY member gallery and not HIS. (Did not have his logon information)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Kaz,

how is everything going on with your mods on your bike ?? Any new pictures ? What about painting your bike any plans yet ? My bike is in the workshop and they will start yorking on it this week, will take another 3 weeks untill they get ready.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Kaz,

how is everything going on with your mods on your bike ?? Any new pictures ? What about painting your bike any plans yet ? My bike is in the workshop and they will start yorking on it this week, will take another 3 weeks untill they get ready.

Check out my thread "Custom plans from germany" picture of grips/turn signals/mirrors we will do, how do you like it ?? Will come with a drag bar like yours !

I will have to front fork polished looks like chromed when done.

Looking forward to any news from your custom V-ROD

Holli

PS: Please send more pictures and check out my favorite colors, link is in my thread!!!!!!! :D

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Holli,
I'm still here.I just got back from checking out my new paint job !Waiting for striper to finish the graphic and clear "again"then scuff and buff!Which wheels did you get?
Kaz........

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Kaz,

nice to hear you´re still on the planet....

You can see my wheels in my thread "Custom plans from germany" ...
This is a link to pictures in my gallery, check it out and go to my thread for more info, my friend.

http://209.151.86.249/gallery/index.pl?cat=500&user=2035&thumb=1

What color did you choose for your bike or is this a secret ???

I took some mpeg film of the first test of the Supertrapp exhaust today
if you give me your e-mail I can send it to you.

Stay safe

Holli :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Kaz,

I prefer the 2 into 2 look and sound. We didn´t dyno the bike before, I think the stock numbers are stated with something around 110 rwhp and the supertrapp has about the same without filter and reflas. The gain through filter and remap should be something around 10 rwhp so we should have 120 rwhp in the end. I am sure we do not loose any power but have sound we were looking for.

BTW: What colour for your bike ???? We will take platinum silver of standox that comes very close to the aluminium finish to keep the idea of the original V-ROD look.

Holli

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Holli,
It was supposed to be done for the 100th aniversary party at the dealership this friday ,but we had a paint mishap!The painter never did a V-ROD before and he painted the flames backwards on the sport front fender!He has to redo it so it wont be done till monday!It sure look Bad Ass though!I will send pics monday.
Kaz...........:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts