V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed RMD Billet side mount plate. It is made for V-Rods but fits great on my Dyna.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Looks great. Nice looking ride!!

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
What did you fill the existing mount holes with?...bolts or screws? Great looking dyna but I personally don't see the benefits, appearance wise of relocating a license plate on a dyna.

Semper Fi,
Steve...Pensacola...1995 Wideglide
USMC 1972 -2003

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
steveusmc said:
What did you fill the existing mount holes with?...bolts or screws? Great looking dyna but I personally don't see the benefits, appearance wise of relocating a license plate on a dyna.

Semper Fi,
Steve...Pensacola...1995 Wideglide
USMC 1972 -2003
I got small chrome spike bolts and a skull bolt off eBay and filled the holes.
I'm still looking at other ways to cover them. I love slammed down bikes and I think the side mount lets the fender follow the lines of the bike. Its a 15 minute job to put my laid down license braket back if I get tired of the side mount.

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Like I said...your bike is a BEAUTY!!! I certainly do not want to take anything away from how good it looks. I have an Arlen Ness recessed/flush tail light on my Wideglide with the license plate as part of the assembly. My file is too big for in here but if you shoot me an email I'll send a good pic back to you..for future ideas just in case. :)

[email protected]

Semper Fi,
Steve

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
steveusmc said:
Like I said...your bike is a BEAUTY!!! I certainly do not want to take anything away from how good it looks. I have an Arlen Ness recessed/flush tail light on my Wideglide with the license plate as part of the assembly. My file is too big for in here but if you shoot me an email I'll send a good pic back to you..for future ideas just in case. :)

[email protected]

Semper Fi,
Steve
Steve,

I found Pics of your bike and is awesome looking! I thought about changing the fender to a bobtail like yours. HD has the matching color so I just have to swap it out.

I'd appreciate more pics of your bike.

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts