V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! Pics of my new Master Piece of a Custom Paint Set!

As always, these pics really don't do this set justice. The painter really did a great job on this. The black base is super deep and the metal flake in the silver flames is incredible. One of the best things about this set is there are no ridge lines between the silver and the black. The painter even did two coats of clear over the entire thing!!!

Pic 01

Pic 02

Pic 03

Pic 04

Pic 05

Pic 06

Pic 07

Pic 08

Pic 09

Pic 10

Pic 11

Tada!!!!

What do ya'll think?

E :cool:

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Ernster.....

Awesome paint job!!!:thumbsup: I like the tank pics the best! Those really show the depth of the paint job and highlight how smooth the finish is! Post more pics when the bike is back in one piece :yes:

JD

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
fr8dog said:
Ernster.....

Awesome paint job!!!:thumbsup: I like the tank pics the best! Those really show the depth of the paint job and highlight how smooth the finish is! Post more pics when the bike is back in one piece :yes:

JD
What he said!:cheers:

·
HOGDOG
906 Posts
Ernie, can we please get those parts back on the bike immediately? Are you going to do the install on the tins? A beautiful paint job, congrats...

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Lookin' really good .. glad everything's coming together for ya.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Awesome job man!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Very nice! Post some pics on the bike..

·
Kilted Werewolf
390 Posts
Never seen ghost metal flake flames, looks pretty slick dude. Good eye, and nice taste.

·
Bike Driver
114 Posts
Great ! :clap:
Love those sophisticated flames
been thinking in the same direction.... still is, most definatelly !
Can't wait to see it assembled.

zeb

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
:chopper: I'm droolin' on my keyboard here. Looks awesome, can't wait to see pics of the tins on the bike.

Lefty

·
90 FXRS LOWRIDER
553 Posts
way cool, man. but the painter could have put a few more coats of clear if wanted. not that it looks like it needs it. sweeet job.

how much did it cost?

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
looks great! cant wait to see them on your bike~!Awesome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts