V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put some new mirrors on.i had the drags put on about a monthago.check it out.i'm totally loven this bike now. next is braided cables,wheels,controls and sproket.prolly in a few weeks.:thanks: for lookin.
jay.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
looks good! Sounds like you're on the right path of customization...... :cool:

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
Good looking scoot you have there. Nice mirrors, those are the wicked image ones. I have the same pipes, how do you like them?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
sweet bike you have there. maybe you could tell me which one of those storage units it's in so I could look at it person. just messing with you. great looking bike. now comes the best thing you can put on your bike, some miles.

Good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Velcro said:
Good looking scoot you have there. Nice mirrors, those are the wicked image ones. I have the same pipes, how do you like them?
i love the pipes. iput some big city baffles in them.the v&h baffles were to quiet.

thanks everyone for the compliments.i appreciate it.:cheers:

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Nice looking Low Rider. The Low Rider doesn't get much credit in the "cool bike" category, but with a little customization it can be an awesome looking bike. Nice job!

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Here's a pic of my 1980 Low Rider. Amazing how little they have changed in the last 26 years.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
miles to go said:
Here's a pic of my 1980 Low Rider. Amazing how little they have changed in the last 26 years.
You have a sweet bike there. I love that kick start on the side.

Once again, nice bike.

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Fatb0y said:
I love that kick start on the side.

Once again, nice bike.
Yea, good thing it has the electric start though. Engine has been stroked and bored (93CI) and has so much compression that i can barely get the kicker to go down - much less get it going fast enough to start. I managed to kick start it a couple of times when the engine was good and hot. It would help if i weighed another 50lbs or so. My 160lb body is just not enough for this monster.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
miles to go said:
Yea, good thing it has the electric start though. Engine has been stroked and bored (93CI) and has so much compression that i can barely get the kicker to go down - much less get it going fast enough to start. I managed to kick start it a couple of times when the engine was good and hot. It would help if i weighed another 50lbs or so. My 160lb body is just not enough for this monster.
No compression releases on your scoot?

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Fatb0y said:
No compression releases on your scoot?
No. Thought about adding them...maybe one day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts