V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, here's the pics of the build so far. It's not complete but getting closer. Below of a list of things done and what still needs to be. If you have any questions let me know!

What's Done:
powdercoated parts
Bassani exhaust (wrapped)
Wild1 10" apes (wired already)
BDL billet hand controls (just need to put the other side on)
Progressive 418s
bullet blinkers
Accutronix forward controls

To Be Done:
Hypercharger (gloss black with chrome butterflys)
Stage 1
install painted vivid dash
install Ness grips
install new 80 spoke wheels with gloss black outers and hubs and Metzler tires, 18x5.5 rear with 180 and 21" front (waiting on new set, the wrong ones were built and sent to me...probably 2 weeks out for new ones to arrive)

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
badass bro, looking good.........I like the pipes a lot and the bars as well.. Are you sticking with stock seat?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to have a lower profile hand tooled leather seat made for it in either black or saddle brown/tan. Still trying to decide.

As far as the rear wheel/tire we mocked up the one they sent and it seemed to clear fine, just was the wrong hub size. I don't think there is hardly any width difference with the 180 wide tire on the stock rim that Harley offers and a 180 Metzler on a 5.5" wide rim. If for some reason it doesn't fit I'll just get a new rear fender which I'm planning on doing soon anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts