V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Man, I wish I could see that! (not a paying member...)

Did you use a kit? did you have to offset the tranmission, or is it still in the center?

I'd love to put a 180 on my '04 lowrider....still wondering if it would be worth the cost...

·
Southside of Heaven
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mtnkarter...the guy who did the work here in kansas city[dyno mike wilson] cut the struts off and rewelded them back on to fit the tire and fender better. the wheel is a 18 inch rim...here is the finished photo of the bike..

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
was that to lessen the gap between the tire and fender? was thinking about triming my rear fender, but thought the gap would like like crap.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
can you tell me what riser are you runnig with the drag bars? is it 5in.?

·
Southside of Heaven
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey c-cat, the struts were moved out to make room for the wider tire and the wider fender........the risers are 1 1/4 chubbys 5 1/2 inch

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very nice zen!:thumbsup: Been wanting to do same mod on a 03 Dyna. May I ask what issues you ran into, pully spacing, swingarm, fender width, etc. Good job on the scoot.

·
Southside of Heaven
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
mtnkarter said:
Very nice zen!:thumbsup: Been wanting to do same mod on a 03 Dyna. May I ask what issues you ran into, pully spacing, swingarm, fender width, etc. Good job on the scoot.
everything fit right back in. just needed struts wider and wider fender.
used same swingarm and pully and stock belt. Mike Wison http://www.dynomikewilson.com/ here in kansas city did all the work. He is very good

·
Registered
77 Posts
everythingZen said:
Thanks mtnkarter...the guy who did the work here in kansas city[dyno mike wilson] cut the struts off and rewelded them back on to fit the tire and fender better. the wheel is a 18 inch rim...here is the finished photo of the bike..

Nice job...... Thats a good lookin scoot.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The 180 kit work on 08 with stock rear fender?

·
5 for fighting!
266 Posts
everythingZen said:

Damn I love that bike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts