V-Twin Forum banner

pics for the ladies -

19K views 105 replies 31 participants last post by  hdwoman48 
#1 ·
I was thinking that we ladies should have some sexy (but not nude or crass) men to look at whilst visiting.

I have no problems with the guys looking at their hot women - but tis only fair we should have our own eye-candy. With that in mind I post the following contributions...

Enjoy!

See less See more
#2 ·
crimsonmoon77 said:
I was thinking that we ladies should have some sexy (but not nude or crass) men to look at whilst visiting.

I have no problems with the guys looking at their hot women - but tis only fair we should have our own eye-candy. With that in mind I post the following contributions...

Enjoy!

How did you get those snap shots of me??

#9 ·
yes 8-ball, but this is a Ladies Lair! :harhar: I can delete it on request. Or, you could be a gentleman and delete it yourself. :yes:

Carrie, that pic you posted looks like a guy on a soap I watch...All My Children. Do you know if it's him? I don't know his name.

#15 ·

I don't care if any of the guys I post pics of are gay....

being gay doesn't mean they don't look good - besides jealousy is an ugly thing guys....

I don't recall calling all the women with their boobs or maps of tassie hanging out 'sluts' or '***** whores'.... so perhaps keep those thoughts to urself.

#17 ·
"That guy looks like a ***!!"

"jealousy is an ugly thing guys" .. "keep those thoughts to urself" ... C'mon, ya'll can do better than that .. sheesh.

How about, "Oh really? And just exactly what does someone who's a *** look like? And while you're explaining that one, ummmm, how would you know?"

Or maybe, "Why would you be interested enough about 'Pics for the Ladies' to make a comment or look in the first place? Are you 'not really looking but just curious'?"

sorry .. I tried but I couldn't resist

#18 · (Edited)
thedog said:
"That guy looks like a ***!!"

"jealousy is an ugly thing guys" .. "keep those thoughts to urself" ... C'mon, ya'll can do better than that .. sheesh.

How about, "Oh really? And just exactly what does someone who's a *** look like? And while you're explaining that one, ummmm, how would you know?"

Or maybe, "Why would you be interested enough about 'Pics for the Ladies' to make a comment or look in the first place? Are you 'not really looking but just curious'?"

sorry .. I tried but I couldn't resist
dog, you are trying to use MAN reasoning on WOMEN... won't work, will never work, best not to try and make it work... I love women, but try as I may, I don't understand them... I believe women to be God's most impressive work of art and his greatest mystery.

I'm going back out to my garage.

ps... I thought the guy looked a little foofy.

#21 ·
adlerx said:
We (all members) are specifically excluded from posting similar pictures of women in any other public forum. How is it that you members can post such pictures of men in a public forum and it's ok?
I know this because I have had pics removed by Mods which were much less sexually suggestive than those in this thread, I was told they were not "appropriate".
Just casual observation...

And, OBTW, please delete that pic of me from this thread!!!

every pic that is posted on this thread, the clothes are on. it leaves for the imagination, which most women have~!Awesome! there would be no reason that i can think of that would make anyone want to erase these pics. now if the pics were of nekkid men, then they would be removed promptly.

#24 ·
crimsonmoon77 said:
I don't care if any of the guys I post pics of are gay....

being gay doesn't mean they don't look good - besides jealousy is an ugly thing guys....

I don't recall calling all the women with their boobs or maps of tassie hanging out 'sluts' or '***** whores'.... so perhaps keep those thoughts to urself.

You know,
the hot girls being gay just adds to our fantasies.

#25 ·

Adlerx... I have to disagree with you my original post and the whole of this thread is respectful and does not show men with their tockleys hanging out.

Pics of men showing six packs is NOT the same as pics of topless women and for that reason I see no reason why this should be moved. I look at the adult threads all the time and there is a big difference between the content of the pics - if I had wanted to post more explicit pics (and i don't because women usually like a little bit of imagination) I would have posted them there.

As for your pic grayrider...did you realise you had a tattoo of a butterfly on your arm... lmao!

#26 ·
ginger said:
every pic that is posted on this thread, the clothes are on. it leaves for the imagination, which most women have~!Awesome! there would be no reason that i can think of that would make anyone want to erase these pics. now if the pics were of nekkid men, then they would be removed promptly.
Ya'll crack me up, there is absolutely no chance of similar pics of women similarly dressed staying up on any other forum with the possible exception of the EAYOR forum which is not a public forum. I have had much tamer pics of my OL removed....

My work is done here, I know better than to try to reason with.....

.... other members.....

adx - out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.