·
Registered
9,186 Posts
What's your weather outlook?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I probably wont sleep a wink, they are calling for decent weather, no rain in the mid 50's... I'll just have to grin and bear it...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Very Cool....congratulations, you'll love it. Ride it safe and ride it alot....

Tony:cool:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked up today`

Picked up my bike today and It was everything I had imagined. I still need some more accessories added but all in all... it is a great bike.

To those that inquired about the PYTHON III pipes....they sound great and the bike was running like a charm. You all can email me over the next few months and as the bike breaks in ...i'll keep you posted.

See Ya'll in Sturgis!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulations Gator!!! I will be getting my 03 Wide Glide in December and have been waiting very impatiently since July for it to come in. But, this weekend I will be taking the MSF course, and I am looking forward to that. I am getting the vivid black, what color did you get? I was hoping to get the Gunmetal Blue, but the dealership only had the vivid black and the two tone available, and I opted for the black. Also, I am thinking about putting the Python III pipes on my bike as well, since I understand that the Vance and Hines Big Shots Staggereds will not fit the 03 Wide Glide. Also, I plan to do the stage I upgrades. Did you do this when you changed the pipes? If so, how do you like the performance of the bike? Happy Riding!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts