V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whew.
I didn't think it would happen... But.. I pick up the my new bike tomorrow...after a 6 month wait.. as my wife has said the baby is finally arriving..:rolleyes: I can't wait.. and I would like to thank everyone
on this forum for putting up with my newbie questions and banter...You guys have been a real help and kept me sane while I waited...Thanks again.. and hope to see you guys on the road.:D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
DD !

I consider it a priviledge to be the first to say, Welcome To THE World bro.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
diverduck,

Congratulations on your new HD! Post a pic when you get a chance.

wyo

·
Ridge Rider
435 Posts
Congratulations Dude. I thought you were supposed to have that thing in April. After you break it in, do the pipes, air cleaner, and carb. You won't believe the difference. If'n ya git ta Jawja, give a holler, we'll put 'em in the wind.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Diverduck,
Hope you enjoy your Lowrider as much as I do mine! What a great machine! Make sure you pay the "Harley Tax" (A/C, Exhaust, Re-jet, etc.), you won't be sorry.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
OK DuckO

Ya can't leave us hanging like this. DO YOU HAVE AN EAR TO EAR GRIN TODAY OR WHAT??? :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D Holy Sheet this is great.... One helluva wait but man... 47 miles and gotta stop grinnin' or my face is gonna hurt... The only extras right now are a low sissy bar and pad and a siren for the alarm... Gotta sit down now and try to read the book and watch the video....Gonna be hard to sleep...Gotta take half a day tomorrow and RIDE!! Thanks to everyone ...later:D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
The Hell with that! Throw that BS Vidio in the river!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jimmy
I have to agree about the video 'cept the part on the alarm... 'splained it better than the dealer..

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
The part I like the best is before ya get on yer bike ya check, this light, and that horn, and this signal, and the brakes, and.... DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YER BALLS! :eek:

Bla HA HahahahahGotGasJustRideTheDamnThing HA!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Flash said:
Diverduck,
Hope you enjoy your Lowrider as much as I do mine! What a great machine! Make sure you pay the "Harley Tax" (A/C, Exhaust, Re-jet, etc.), you won't be sorry.
"Harley Tax"? Never heard that one before, LOL :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike! You're probably too busy rackin' miles but when you get the chance post a pic.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just rolled over 210 miles... and yes I plan to pay the dreaded Harley Tax as soon as I pass 500.. I just am having a hard time deciding on which pipes to run... Samson Big Guns II Long Slashers... ,Thunderheader.,...Vance and Hines Bigshots.,.and 2 into 1 HS... Sheesh...:p I can't decide... hhhmmmmm..Oh well I'll just ride the darn thing some more and maybe it will clear my mind...LOL:rolleyes: as far as pics.. I don't have a Digi camera yet.. I have taken the better part of a roll. and when I get them developed I will scan a few and then post....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts