V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
I've tried that, I've uploaded from both an iPad and from a window's computer, via., the attachment button (aka: "the Paperclip") They upload fine, but when I go to attach them to the post, it will not let me. It just brings back the attachment page. Could it have something to do with my low post count? I usually post on hdforums, but wanted to broaden my horizons. I tried both the free option and now I've paid for the premium package. It made no difference. On the hdforums site, the postcard is how you post full size pictures, and the paperclip posts thumbnails.

LOL, yeah, normally I would agree, but, this ain't my first rodeo. May I suggest to any moderator that may be reading, to checkout how it's done on other sites? As I stated above, hdforums is a very user friendly forum, for posting pictures. I DO NOT want to download my pictures to a third party. If they close their site down, your posted pictures here, will be unobtainable.
:awwww:
I have read that there's a 10 post minimum, but you've paid. I'd think that would make a difference.

The mods all have names in green. If you click the name you'll go to their personal page, from where you can PM them.

Good luck.

joe

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Thanks Homesick

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Found a work around. Not the best way, but it works...

·
Premium Member
18 Posts

·
Laughing Poseur
5,244 Posts
I've tried that, I've uploaded from both an iPad and from a window's computer, via., the attachment button (aka: "the Paperclip") They upload fine, but when I go to attach them to the post, it will not let me. It just brings back the attachment page. Could it have something to do with my low post count? I usually post on hdforums, but wanted to broaden my horizons. I tried both the free option and now I've paid for the premium package. It made no difference. On the hdforums site, the postcard is how you post full size pictures, and the paperclip posts thumbnails.

LOL, yeah, normally I would agree, but, this ain't my first rodeo. May I suggest to any moderator that may be reading, to checkout how it's done on other sites? As I stated above, hdforums is a very user friendly forum, for posting pictures. I DO NOT want to download my pictures to a third party. If they close their site down, your posted pictures here, will be unobtainable.
:awwww:
Ya don't have to download your pics to anywhere....postimages.org accesses the pics you have on your device...so easy even a motor cop could dew it.

you lose NOTHING if they close down.

sidenote.....using HDforums as a reference won't win you any points here....they suck. :nono:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Depends on what you want to post. This site does great with boobies.
would that be in the "V" and the "Twin" section?

Ya don't have to download your pics to anywhere....postimages.org accesses the pics you have on your device...so easy even a motor cop could dew it.

you lose NOTHING if they close down.

sidenote.....using HDforums as a reference won't win you any points here....they suck. :nono:
:flames: :thanks::shout:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
[/url][/IMG]

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,386 Posts
I've been banned there for years for doing the same thing I do on every forum....just bein me. :laugh:

Let's just say they're less than tolerant over there.
That's why I've always liked it here. VTF doesn't treat us like children.

joe

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
I've been banned there for years for doing the same thing I do on every forum....just bein me.

Let's just say they're less than tolerant over there.
Well they don't like posts with words like sh.t, fukr etc. A "G" rated bunch. Plus they said the same thing my father said when I turned 21. They both said, get out!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
well they don't like posts with words like sh.t, fukr etc. A "g" rated bunch. Plus they said the same thing my father said when i turned 21. They both said, get out!
rotflmfao!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts