V-Twin Forum banner

Pegs right under the seat?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  stale 
#1 ·
Alright, I've seen a few bikes with pegs right on the seat mount bolts? What are they actually for? I was thinking about getting a set of them for my daughter, since she'd be able to reach them more easily when riding, but I'm not sure what they're called, so I can't order 'em! Help!

#2 ·
I've got a set. My wife has really, really long legs, so we've got the regular passenger pegs extended forward and then the pegs right under the seat so she can bend her knees up and it gives her an alternate spot for a while.
I can't remember what they're called, though... I got them at the JP Cycles store in Sturgis. Kuryakyn makes them.... ok, found them: "Underseat Offset Mount for Softails" --

#3 ·
Perfect. It's perfect that Kury makes 'em too. Now I can get a set to match the rest of my pegs. Thanks!

#5 ·
Another option are PegRizers. I have a set of these on my Dyna and the girlfriend loves 'em. The has two positons. The lower, factory pegs and the higher PerRizers. They are very good quality.

o~\o

#6 ·
My wife digs the pegs where they are right now, so I don't think I wanna move around the passenger bikes down by the pipes. It'd make me feel better too knowing my daughter's feet weren't anywhere near the pipes, belt, or back tire. I'll probably pick up a set of those under-the-seat deals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.