V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
not sober all the time
5,368 Posts
what's dumping?
It's covered in rule #1 of the R&P rules.

1. This is not a news reposting forum. It is for the discussion of religion and politics. Posting news articles does not facilitate a discussion of religion or politics. Do not use this forum as a dumping ground for articles found elsewhere. Posts and threads in this forum should be in your own words. If it is not worth the effort to take time to write something based on your own opinion, we don't want it here.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Maybe I should give Capt. a vacation.No reason not to.
Well I misunderstood what he was saying about super mods with my crack about super duper mods. On my screen when I looked at who the mods were it says super mod before each name. Since you took offense then I apologise, but it was meant to be funny.sorry

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,860 Posts
No reason to be sorry.I wasn't offended.I was just yanking your chain.
The way I see it is, the more you post the more attention you draw to yourself.Not always good, not always bad.

:)(y)

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Here's a "Pearl of Wisdom" for our fearless leader.

I don't want to be accused of dumping so I'll say it in my own words,
"STFU Donnie!"
and let the pro's get to work.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I have been thinking about this thread for about 3 days listening to Nervous Nancy and her PORK demands with this stimulus package.... One of the Caricatures on here makes me laugh my ass off when I see her waxen face... Whether you agree with the stimulus or not, what the fuk she tried to add is truly unbelievable....
BUT, this is what has happened for decades with Lifetime POLITICIANS, and why America voted in a BUSINESSMAN....

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
No reason to be sorry.I wasn't offended.I was just yanking your chain.
The way I see it is, the more you post the more attention you draw to yourself.Not always good, not always bad.

:)(y)
Well you scared the hell outta me.

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
When Nancy said she can stop SS payments she demonstrated how clueless she is.

·
Super Moderator
19,932 Posts
You guys are super mods (moderators). I figured you guys had missed political material being posted outside of the R&P forum. But I see y'all took care of it now. Good job fellas. Now I guess since the R&P isn't a reposting forum or dumping grounds, someone's probably gonna close it like y'all have done in the past.

I can't elaborate about anything Hook said. He's on his own. 🍺
If you think that I read every post on the forum, you are mistaken. There are only two mods active at to moment, so we rely on youens to report serious issues to us. And I tend to use up my time allotment in the technical areas, so often don't even get to the political stuff on a regular basis.

·
not sober all the time
5,368 Posts
If you think that I read every post on the forum, you are mistaken. There are only two mods active at to moment, so we rely on youens to report serious issues to us. And I tend to use up my time allotment in the technical areas, so often don't even get to the political stuff on a regular basis.
Nope, I never thought y'all read every post. And I didn't report it since this wasn't a serious issue. I was just clowning around. I quit taking political stuff seriously because no matter how much you try, everyone has their belief and it's not likely to change, no matter how much truth you tell 'em.

·
Super Moderator
19,932 Posts
Nope, I never thought y'all read every post. And I didn't report it since this wasn't a serious issue. I was just clowning around. I quit taking political stuff seriously because no matter how much you try, everyone has their belief and it's not likely to change, no matter how much truth you tell 'em.
Arguing politics is like trying to put a fire out with gasoline. Its fun for a while, but eventually you run out of gasoline.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts