V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
When I moved here in 89 I was in time to vote for the local government. I said to myself I will vote for the women as I didn't know who to vote for. I didn't know there were male politicians here with names like Leslie and Carroll. They got elected. Maybe some other noobs in the county voted for women too.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
So very sad that these people are voted in by who knows who??????
When I moved here in 89 I was in time to vote for the local government. I said to myself I will vote for the women as I didn't know who to vote for. I didn't know there were male politicians here with names like Leslie and Carroll. They got elected. Maybe some other noobs in the county voted for women too.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Well look! I think Cap answered your question.

·
not sober all the time
5,368 Posts
Either one of you care to elaborate on this?

WTF is a super mod?
You guys are super mods (moderators). I figured you guys had missed political material being posted outside of the R&P forum. But I see y'all took care of it now. Good job fellas. Now I guess since the R&P isn't a reposting forum or dumping grounds, someone's probably gonna close it like y'all have done in the past.

I can't elaborate about anything Hook said. He's on his own. 🍺

·
Registered
52 Posts
bad part is I remember actually hearing all of those quotes.. I gotta turn that radio off in the shop... gotta be causing some kinda brain damage listenin to these people ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,860 Posts
You guys are super mods (moderators). I figured you guys had missed political material being posted outside of the R&P forum. But I see y'all took care of it now. Good job fellas. Now I guess since the R&P isn't a reposting forum or dumping grounds, someone's probably gonna close it like y'all have done in the past.

I can't elaborate about anything Hook said. He's on his own. 🍺
When dumping becomes an apparent habit ,then it's dealt with.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts