V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of having the following upgrades done:

95" Big Bore Stage II EFI Kit (includes 203 Cams)
Stock Heads
SE Air Cleaner
Vance and Hines True Dual Headers
Vance and Hines Oval Slipons
PC III USB
Stock ECM

I have search the Dynojet Website and cannot fine any maps close to this build. Can anyone recommend a map to start with. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
503 Posts
nead a map

what you nead is a custom map, if you install a canned map it will run ok , if you put it on a dyno with a good tech it will RUN GREAT ,usually 10% better, well worth the $175-$250 :hmmm:

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Steve, I am looking to get a map built during Laughlin river run week, I am running a canned map now, does ok but I feel it is lacking with my build. Will you be able to accomodate me during that time? TIA

AP

·
Registered
503 Posts
Antonio Pendejo said:
Steve, I am looking to get a map built during Laughlin river run week, I am running a canned map now, does ok but I feel it is lacking with my build. Will you be able to accomodate me during that time? TIA

AP
Antonio, :yes:

not a problem, during Luughlin (Wed-Thurs- Fri-Sat) I will be at Mother Road HD in Kingman Az (on frontage road between Stocton Hill Rd & Andy Devine north side of I-40 )Best to call for apt (928-486-9193) as they keep me very BUSY.......

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Thanks, I know where the H-D dealer is. My in-laws live in Ft. Mohave. We will be there for the holidays this year but won't take the bike, remember the snowstorm across the desert last year? We had to ride home thru that,the OL would for sure kill me if I put her thru that again. Either way if I should get over that way before the Laughlin run I will call you for an appt. as Havasu is a nice short ride away.
AP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts