V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just had my PC III USB installed but can't get a map for my build so if anyone has a custom map close to my build and can send me a copy or suggestions.

05 Deluxe
95" BB with /flat tops
SE 204/cams
SE 16ga pipes
Stock Heads
Stage 1 down load
SE A/C

Dave

·
Registered
503 Posts
Deluxe said:
I just had my PC III USB installed but can't get a map for my build so if anyone has a custom map close to my build and can send me a copy or suggestions.

05 Deluxe
95" BB with /flat tops
SE 204/cams
SE 16ga pipes
Stock Heads
Stage 1 down load
SE A/C

Dave

Dave,
If some one sends you a map print it and use it to cover a crack in your wall :whisper: not that is a bad map but its NOT CUSTOM TO YOUR BIKE....
Look at PC web site and find a dyno guy in your area ,its worth $175-$250 to get your bike dialed in RIGHT.

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Steve Handy said:
Dave,
If some one sends you a map print it and use it to cover a crack in your wall :whisper: not that is a bad map but its NOT CUSTOM TO YOUR BIKE....
Look at PC web site and find a dyno guy in your area ,its worth $175-$250 to get your bike dialed in RIGHT.

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:
As soon as i put a few break in miles I will have a custom map made up my dealer recomended one the next state over from my area I was trying to find one a little closer to my set up mechanic said the one he down loaded should be ok until then the one he put in is

95" BB with flat tops
203 cam
SE A/C
stage 1 ECU
D&D slip on

the reason he went with slip ons is I believe because of the stock cross over it is the closest to my pipes with power chamber
What do you think of that map have not picked bike up yet but he said it is running fine but he did recomend to get it dyno tuned

Dave

·
Registered
503 Posts
Deluxe,
In R I its real cool now ,Dont get it hot ,and listen for detonation other than that :thumbsup:

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :beer:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve
My mechanic had mentioned that he didn't hear any detenation but told me to pay attention for it until I get it on a dyno what do you mean don't get it to hot in cold weather I'll ride until the snow comes .

Dave

·
Registered
503 Posts
Deluxe said:
Steve
My mechanic had mentioned that he didn't hear any detenation but told me to pay attention for it until I get it on a dyno what do you mean don't get it to hot in cold weather I'll ride until the snow comes .

Dave
New motors are prone to piston scuffing (caused be getting hot ) cool weather best time to break in :banana:

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts