V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Looking for a map for my 05 RK Classic. I have installed the canned map from Power Commander but I understand that they tend to be rich. Here are my specs. Thanks in advance. Don

Vance and Hines True Duals
Vance and Hines Ovals
Arlen Ness Big Sucker
PCIII USB

·
Registered
503 Posts
Choices

LASHEETMETAL said:
Hi guys, Looking for a map for my 05 RK Classic. I have installed the canned map from Power Commander but I understand that they tend to be rich. Here are my specs. Thanks in advance. Don

Vance and Hines True Duals
Vance and Hines Ovals
Arlen Ness Big Sucker
PCIII USB
Don, you have $20,000.00 tied up in your scooter DO NOT GET CHEAP NOW......I get $175 to custom map a pc... your area will be $200-$250, well worth while....look in PC paper work for a authorized tuning center in your area...or take a ride to Havasu and I will dial you in.....:yes:

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve Handy said:
Don, you have $20,000.00 tied up in your scooter DO NOT GET CHEAP NOW......I get $175 to custom map a pc... your area will be $200-$250, well worth while....look in PC paper work for a authorized tuning center in your area...or take a ride to Havasu and I will dial you in.....:yes:

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Guy :cheers:
Steve, I may just take you up on that, my folks live there in Havasu, I could kill two birds with one stone. Let me know how to contact you. Thanks, Don:woohoo:

·
Registered
503 Posts
dyno in Havasu

LASHEETMETAL said:
Steve, I may just take you up on that, my folks live there in Havasu, I could kill two birds with one stone. Let me know how to contact you. Thanks, Don:woohoo:
Don,
Not A problem 928-486-9193 call for apt. as we are coming into busy season..thursday go to St George,Utah...Laughlin week HD in kingman...Yuma prison run HD in Yuma...3-18-06 Rodeo By The River here in Havasu...4-1-06 Choir boys Poker Run here in Havasu...

Good Luck

Steve The Dyno Man :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts