V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am all hooked up and cannot view the map that is already loaded on the pc. I want to save a copy of this map before I make changes. I know I have done this in the p[ast but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. I already called DynoJet and of course they are closed, I have read the manual cover to cover and no luck, I know it has to be something simple but I don't want to take a chance of loosing the current map cuz even though it's not perfect, I did pay $300 for it and don't want to start that process over.

Any help, please...
X

·
killer sperm
2,852 Posts
If you're doing this with the motor shut off do you have a fresh 9v battery plugged in?
Or maybe you been tryin' out those rice papers I recomended? :whistle:

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks MH, I figured out the power to the PC thing long ago! I figured this out, you gotta pull up a map from your computer first then, only after you have some map displayed, any map, click on the get all button. This will display the map currently loaded in the power commander, then you can save it with any name you wish. Seems to me it went different last time I did it but this works too so....

Thanks!
X

1 - 4 of 4 Posts